• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sweet_oblivion

Apr 18, 2022
I'm in hospital and don't have any chance of being let out any time soon and so I need a way out. I've settled on partial hanging however the issue is I don't have access to any type of rope and so I'm looking to try and use something like clothes that I have here with me. Does anyone know how to do this or any other items that work?
Also is it better to go for something thinner or thicker? I have a fairly long strap from a laptop case but it's quite thick and so im unsure if it would apply enough localised pressure on my carotid arteries.

Last edited:
Reactions: thecolourgold
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Shoelaces

Reactions: jusbug
Dying science gal

Dying science gal

Dying science gal
Apr 27, 2023
like multiple shoelaces or a shoelace attached to something longer that can be attached onto the anchor point?
Depends on how you want to do it. If it's partial one should be enough in my experience.

Reactions: jusbug