SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
My BPD episodes are even more uncontrollable this week ever since I finally found an accessible way to die again. (SN comes in a week).
When I have it in hands I can not see myself having any self control, but there are two things I want to do before I die. One is to talk about my mental health and ask for resources with my neurosurgeon in my appointment next month. And the second is to visit my boyfriend when he flys home from school in the next summer. (Which is way too far away for me).

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As this is the recovery section you still have to decide which urge is stronger for yourself! As you postet here I think your personal urge to do what you've planned to do is higher than the urge to CTB which is good!! I hope you find the strength you need to stay with us and a way to recover if this is your desire!

Reactions: SleepySept
Upvote 0
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
As this is the recovery section you still have to decide which urge is stronger for yourself! As you postet here I think your personal urge to do what you've planned to do is higher than the urge to CTB which is good!! I hope you find the strength you need to stay with us and a way to recover if this is your desire!
Thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0