Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I have an average life. 24yo, live with my parents, go to college and stuff like that. My life isn't hard most of the times and even when it is hard is nothing really big just some obstacles everyone encounters from time to time. Considering all that, why am I feeling bad all the time? Why I can't see a future where I don't kill myself? I've been feeling suicidal for 6 or 7 years, but I never found a real good reason for that. The biggest problem is that I pushed away lots of important people because I frequently had no energy to be around anyone. I became a toxic presence everywhere I go. I hate to feel something so big when I don't find a reason to feel like that.

• Love
Reactions: SpaceCadet
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
You know suicide is the answer when you are 100% sure you dont want to live any longer. If you are only 99% sure it's not the answer yet.
It sounds like your suicidal ideation could come from underlying mental health problems. I would recommend teaching out to a doctor to see if they could offer any help

• Love
Reactions: SpaceCadet
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have an average life. 24yo, live with my parents, go to college and stuff like that. My life isn't hard most of the times and even when it is hard is nothing really big just some obstacles everyone encounters from time to time. Considering all that, why am I feeling bad all the time?

Well, find a therapist & figure out why you're so depressed (& probably repressed).

Reactions: Crazy4u
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you know if you should ctb, it is your life and your decision after all and you have the right to exit this world at a time of your own choosing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Passersby and SpaceCadet
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I advocate for only ctb when you have no other choice, and if your problems cannot be overcomed. Bottom point is everyone have the right to do so, but you only live once, so you should be pretty sure that's what you want to do.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Guess that's when you reach the peak point when you feel you can't carry anymore. That life is so unbearable that the best option for us is to go. But it's a very personal decision. There are way more other factors.