• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Like how do y'all keep up with house chores and such? Eat? Find things to do inbetween bc planning to CTB does not take all day everyday?

Rn.... im still struggling to eat. I had some juice this morning and it made my stomach feel sick for a couple mins after. But now having hunger cues that I do not wanna feed into. Not comfortable eating.

I needa wash the dishes and would like to get up and clean more. The motivation or desire to step outta bed is lacking but so is the physical ability too. Never used my ADHD meds for energy without food kinda thing bc for me they always made me hungry. My current ones... eh? Not as much. So I could but still would probs needa eat. I have some rice krispies(?) Cereal that kinda feels safe enough to eat. Maybe. Thats all im able to consider/my eating disorder will allow.

One of my ear like the side of it hurts from wearing my headscarf so much which in all my misery isn't per say unwanted pain.

Ugh just got a phone notification that I have therapy in an hour.

Shall be pointless and might not stay for whole appt. Dunno why I am still trying but ig its bc I dont have a set method. I don't have a sure way outta this.

Im struggling a lot with that too. Like how can I go if I don't kno the how. How after all this time can I go and after all this time not knowing. Just makes me wanna give up but then if I give up on CTB and I give up on life where does that even leave me fr fr...

Do I just??? Barly live? Do I just?? Like I dunno. I don't wanna be stuck. I don't wanna be in this life anymore. Its so so sooooo tiring.

Im not as sick mostly just my nose stuffed ig. So gonna take meds, maybe eat a small box of cereal. Wait for my med delivery. Order some groceries (just cleaning supplies) maybe cup Ramen & gummies. I dunno. Order cannabis capsules. Wash the dishes. Maybe do laundry and other stuff. Pushing my body when it isn't up to the task is another self punishment thing. Which... 😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 ig my friend was right/had a point that not eating may be a self punishment thing. I thought this time around not really but... eh?

Sighs I'm not depressed per say but not not depressed? Well... ig im just... I dunno. Ig I am depressed. Im so tired (I slept) but I needa stay awake anyway. So here goes nothin in regards to taking my meds and getting shit done today. I'm exhausted so kno I needa get smthin in my body that's a lil more than liquid or order a fuller smoothie.

I wish there was a clear direction to go into for methods like one that felt right but rn nothing does. So I just gotta force it. Or smthin.

• Hugs
Reactions: chasm, Praestat_Mori, Chronicoverwhelm and 1 other person
ssadbrownie

ssadbrownie

Oct 20, 2023
On the same boat as you mate....

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Chronicoverwhelm
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, it's exhausting.
Human existence is a chore in itself, yet we have to do other shit that makes it even more exhausting.
Life is just too high maintenance.
I'm considering different methods but it's just so difficult to finally decide on the right one.
If reincarnation is a thing, I'm coming back as a rock.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Chronicoverwhelm
movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
im going through the same thing. It's frustrating, and I admit that I would have a better quality of life and probably live longer if I never found this site (Though I was suicidal enough to find this place).
Just knowing that there are tried and true methods to CTB makes me feel settled, which is pleasing in a way, but now I feel unmotivated in everything. Who knows how much longer I'll be around, cause I'm still trying to find sn, which is harder to find now. So I'm in limbo now, addicted to this site

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE