sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
How can I successfully enter a coma? I just want to fall asleep forever and never wake up. Life is so tiring, I'm exhausted and fatigued everyday. I think being in a severe coma without a chance of ever waking up would be the ideal state, and then I would get to ctb if someone pulls the plug on me. It would basically be like the rest and relaxation I'm looking for.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: gyul, Gonnerr, ClaudeCTTE and 2 others
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I also want to know how to do this. If I can make it look like an accident, my parents won't be as sad I feel like. They won't feel like it's their fault or anything like that, even though it kinda is.

Reactions: QuartziteGlitter
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
How can I successfully enter a coma?
There is no way to guarantee a coma.

However, it is common for a person to end up in a coma after a failed CTB attempt.

The duration of the coma is also not something that can be defined.

There are some drugs that in overdose can induce coma, but it is not guaranteed.

I could say that coma is an intermediate between life and death.
A CTB attempt can leave you alive but injured, it can leave you in a coma, or it can cause death.
It's almost like a roulette wheel, so it's not suggested that you try to induce a coma.

Reactions: gyul and sserafim
PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
I have 600mg diazepam and 500mg midazolam. I think this is good to induced come, however, does not guarantee ctb, and even if it worked, it could take many hours and cause many problems. One of them: being saved.

My method for inducing a coma would be at least benzo + ami. To induce coma with benzos, I believe that any of them with a good enhancer like alcohol would be enough. The duration of the coma would vary depending on the benzo half-life.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
You'll need a boatload of hospital-grade anesthetic drugs to induce one, but unless if you're a medical professional, inducing one by yourself would be hard to do

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
If theres no sure way to induce coma, what method is most likely to cause a coma?

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
That highly depends on your health status, and even so, there's no way to guarantee the coma will last more than a few days, weeks. OD on a few products may induce comas, the side effect to that being permanent organ damage if you recover. Really risky to attempt.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You'll need a boatload of hospital-grade anesthetic drugs to induce one, but unless if you're a medical professional, inducing one by yourself would be hard to do
Unfortunately I'm not a medical professional. Why must it be so hard to induce a coma or even to ctb? I've heard about people entering comas due to accidents tho, tbh I wish it could've been me

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
Most comas are chased by some sort of brain damage, like an aneurysm, stroke, or head trauma. You need to damage the "reticular formation" area, which has something to do with consciousness. It is located in the brain stem. Please look it up because this information might be incorrect. Hope this helps

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I have 600mg diazepam and 500mg midazolam. I think this is good to induced come, however, does not guarantee ctb, and even if it worked, it could take many hours and cause many problems. One of them: being saved.

My method for inducing a coma would be at least benzo + ami. To induce coma with benzos, I believe that any of them with a good enhancer like alcohol would be enough. The duration of the coma would vary depending on the benzo half-life.
I also hate the fact that there's the possibility of being saved, and that people think they're being heroes when they've "saved another life". I hate the savior complex that people have. I wish people would just let me ctb in peace. I honestly want to die. I don't want to be "saved" and be forced to exist longer in this world…

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Unfortunately I'm not a medical professional. Why must it be so hard to induce a coma or even to ctb? I've heard about people entering comas due to accidents tho, tbh I wish it could've been me
Medically induced comas require supervision and special techniques to make sure its safely done. Sure you can take the any number of barbiturates or knock yourself unconscious but it may not lead to coma, you could end up a vegetable with no control over your body, and limited cognitive functions

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
same here, there were 2 students who were killed tragically where I'm from a few months back. None of them deserved it, how I wish I could have taken one of their places and they lived on. Both of them had bright futures ahead of them. Me not so much anymore

PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
When talking about coma and CTB, I consider coma the condition which the individual is in a deep sleep, not being able to wake them up. Take alcoholic coma as an example.

More specifically: getting enough sleep to technically have a peaceful CTB.

As we know, a huge amount of benzo or another depressant would be enough. It's a delicate subject, and the more we read, more doubts may arise.

I always considered that two benzos, one fast-acting and the other slow-acting (and with a longer half-life) could be the best option in the ami protocol. However, I read that a long-acting benzo, like diazepam, would be enough (500mg). But my protocol included midazolam, or maybe all benzos that I have…

I like midazolam because it acts quickly and has a good hypnotic effect. Take the tension out quickly. "You don't see it happening." It's peaceful 😂

Last edited: