ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Maybe a race to nowhere, still hope that I win
Aug 20, 2023
I really wanna SH but my boyfriend caught me last time because he saw the wounds and took my razors away. I really need to do it again, but I don't want my bf to see or find out. I had done my thighs and really liked that, but my boyfriend sees me naked, so idk where on my body I could do it in a way that is enjoyable, but my boyfriend won't find out. Does anyone has suggestions?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: aiki__0 and AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
You cant really hide self harm cutting to someone that is able to see you in your most vulnerable self (nude). The only Option that comes to my mind (if clothing Cover up is not an option) would be makeup, but that just screams for an infection so not really a great option.

Another Option, which is much harder, is to find another way to Relief you other than cutting. Something less visible, maybe even less damaging to your Body.
I personally had huge success with very strong smells that i have available on demand in my Apartment. Something that makes me Tear up and gag (Ammonia), its a huge distraction for me.

Last edited:
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
When I was younger I occasionally would burn my tongue with cigarettes or choke myself via rope to hide my SH.

Don't know if these methods will really work for you however but they seem to be some of the only things I could think of that truly hid SH at the time.

aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
I really wanna SH but my boyfriend caught me last time because he saw the wounds and took my razors away. I really need to do it again, but I don't want my bf to see or find out. I had done my thighs and really liked that, but my boyfriend sees me naked, so idk where on my body I could do it in a way that is enjoyable, but my boyfriend won't find out. Does anyone has suggestions?
When I got my razors taken away, I used some methods that wouldn't leave scars or long term visible marks:
Hitting my skin with blunt objects to create bruises
Burning my skin and tongue with lighters and boiling water
Strangling myself with wires or clothing
But if you really find satisfaction in cutting, try right under your arms on your upper body so once your arms are together they aren't visible, your ankles, if you have long hair then you can try your collarbones, neck and shoulders so your hair covers

Reactions: ToniFoxGirl!!
ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Aug 20, 2023
When I got my razors taken away, I used some methods that wouldn't leave scars or long term visible marks:
Hitting my skin with blunt objects to create bruises
Burning my skin and tongue with lighters and boiling water
Strangling myself with wires or clothing
But if you really find satisfaction in cutting, try right under your arms on your upper body so once your arms are together they aren't visible, your ankles, if you have long hair then you can try your collarbones, neck and shoulders so your hair covers
Omg thank you for these ideas. When you say under your arms on your upper body, so you mean on the sides, around the ribs and armpit? I'm going to go buy a pack of razors after work, I honestly don't care about getting caught anymore, but I'd still like to try those spots just in case

aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
Omg thank you for these ideas. When you say under your arms on your upper body, so you mean on the sides, around the ribs and armpit? I'm going to go buy a pack of razors after work, I honestly don't care about getting caught anymore, but I'd still like to try those spots just in case
Yep! I use to cut around my torso as well as my sides and no one really noticed, but since your boyfriend sees you naked, that might not work for you. Just stick with your ribs and sides and you'll be good ^__^
I have medium length hair and the area of my neck under my ears is covered in scars and no one could see them
I found these spots gave the same amount of pain and satisfaction as if I was cutting my arms or thighs. Just be careful not to cut too deep when you're hitting your neck (Unless you want to I guess XD)

Reactions: ToniFoxGirl!!
ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Aug 20, 2023
Yep! I use to cut around my torso as well as my sides and no one really noticed, but since your boyfriend sees you naked, that might not work for you. Just stick with your ribs and sides and you'll be good ^__^
I have medium length hair and the area of my neck under my ears is covered in scars and no one could see them
I found these spots gave the same amount of pain and satisfaction as if I was cutting my arms or thighs. Just be careful not to cut too deep when you're hitting your neck (Unless you want to I guess XD)
Yesssss ty friend, my hair is too short rn for neck cuts, but I'll see about ribs and sides tonight<3<3

ToniFoxGirl!!

ToniFoxGirl!!

Aug 20, 2023
Hi, I just wanted to say cutting ribs felt really good, hopefully I don't get found out! Will keep posted :3