• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cielherpes

cielherpes

being silly
Mar 24, 2023
i do not know if this has been discussed, but i work a part time job and have recently gotten my own apartment near my parents house that i told them they can frequently visit, but i have an underlying addiction to cutting myself, and i do not know any effective ways to hide it, for the past years ive been using long sleeve shirts and bandaids but recently it's been hard to hold on the extra expenses of bandaids, and it's getting hotter where i am and i am not experienced with hiding them as others are.

are there any useful ways to hide or cover up exceptionally deep cuts? especially cuts on more obvious parts of the body such as the neck, arms, torso and the legs?

• Love
Reactions: Who
Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
I don't think there is any good answer to this, or atleast one that I'm aware of. I used to cut on my arm but my parents found out and stopped me. I hid it for months using a jacket, but since you said that its hot where you live that might not be a comfortable option. But I guess maybe you could sacrifice comfort for hiding? Anyway, now I've started cutting on my thigh. So I'd recommend cutting in places where it is hard to spot. I don't have an answer for hiding existing scars though, I hope you can find a better way. Wishing you all the best <3

• Love
Reactions: bonerot and cielherpes
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
i do not know if this has been discussed, but i work a part time job and have recently gotten my own apartment near my parents house that i told them they can frequently visit, but i have an underlying addiction to cutting myself, and i do not know any effective ways to hide it, for the past years ive been using long sleeve shirts and bandaids but recently it's been hard to hold on the extra expenses of bandaids, and it's getting hotter where i am and i am not experienced with hiding them as others are.

are there any useful ways to hide or cover up exceptionally deep cuts? especially cuts on more obvious parts of the body such as the neck, arms, torso and the legs?
I'm sorry if I come across here as an asshole, I had an abusive ex-girlfriend with BPD who too was addicted to cutting herself. Thankfully got out of that relationship. However, I've always wanted to know why? Why specifically cutting? Just from a logical standpoint it seems that out of all the vices you could've chosen from you chose the most painful and inconvenient. How do you feel when you do it, and how badly does it hurt?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Who and cielherpes
Rotting Sprout

Rotting Sprout

Mar 21, 2023
I'm sorry if I come across here as an asshole, I had an abusive ex-girlfriend with BPD who too was addicted to cutingt herself. Thankfully got out of that relationship. However, I've always wanted to know why? Why specifically cutting? Just from a logical standpoint it seems that out of all the vices you could've chosen from you chose the most painful and inconvenient. How do you feel when you do it, and how badly does it hurt?
I've done it before but stopped when found out, to be honest I really didn't know why, I saw a friend do it and I thought "oh maybe it will help me cope". I feel like it's about the realization when blood trickles down your arm and what you've done, like a relief and distraction to your emotions. I don't know how to explain it otherwise.

It doesn't hurt immediately but depending how deep you went it can sting afterwards.

Reactions: cielherpes
cielherpes

cielherpes

being silly
Mar 24, 2023
I'm sorry if I come across here as an asshole, I had an abusive ex-girlfriend with BPD who too was addicted to cutingt herself. Thankfully got out of that relationship. However, I've always wanted to know why? Why specifically cutting? Just from a logical standpoint it seems that out of all the vices you could've chosen from you chose the most painful and inconvenient. How do you feel when you do it, and how badly does it hurt?
don't worry about being an asshole about that because i understand the standpoint from someone who doesn't want to engage in what seems useless, i usually fall into cutting when im in an episode or just feel like it's a normality to me to do it at the time i became addicted, and it can hurt, but once and the more i cut it felt less painful or just easier to do it, especially with how deeper i went, i became addicted at a young age due to issues with my childhood which led me into self harm, thanks for your question.

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
don't worry about being an asshole about that because i understand the standpoint from someone who doesn't want to engage in what seems useless, i usually fall into cutting when im in an episode or just feel like it's a normality to me to do it at the time i became addicted, and it can hurt, but once and the more i cut it felt less painful or just easier to do it, especially with how deeper i went, i became addicted at a young age due to issues with my childhood which led me into self harm, thanks for your question.
Fuck man, that's some sad shit, but I don't judge. I respect the open-minded answer as I've always have wanted to get some closure as to the why.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
You can cut areas which aren't exposed like your thighs. If you cut your neck, arms, torso or legs, they will inevitably find out since they are publicly exposed. You can also try other self-harm methods like:
  • Hitting or punching against walls
  • Pulling out hair
  • Picking at scabs and wounds
  • Overdosing on drugs or drinking to excess
  • Exercising to the point of collapse or injury
  • Getting into fights in which you are likely to be hurt
  • Banging your head or body against walls and hard objects
  • Some of the above methods might be too risky so you should do one to your liking. Anyways, I wish things get better for you.

bonerot

bonerot

people to rot with
Mar 5, 2023
for warmer weather I tend to use really baggy long sleeved cotton shirts. if you have them. tho if you have a job that. requires things where you might be lifting stuff it could be a problem cause sleeves dropping.if they are baggy enough and have a good amount of cotton in them they should be more comfortable than tighter shirts might be. also for older cuts I used to use concealer and foundation but that shit looked terrible so..idk. if you are comfortable with wearing at least a few bracelets that might help if ur shirt sleeve moves. I don't cut my arms any more so sorry if the advice isn't the best just going off of memory. if you can't find any or don't own any looser long sleeved shirts baggy jackets that are mostly made of cotton on top of a thin shirt will help. (I mostly recommend cotton cause its a very breathable material) for pants ive always just gone with really baggy jeans especially white wash and if you wear skirts I would recommend wearing tights underneath or longer skirts. older baggy jeans tend to help especially if they are more worn out. I tend not to wear shorts often so I don't have the best advice there. for the neck you are either gonna have to wear cotton turtle necks or jackets with high necks if they aren't high up on the neck wear necklaces it makes the cuts less noticeable especially if you layer the necklaces.

Last edited: