Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
Okay, so how would you go about helping the entire world/people around you/anyone before you pass?

I am talking completely exhausting all your funds and stuff to make the world a better place.

Or doing some big public act to draw attention to a cause or religion or whatever.

I am looking for ideas.

• Yay!
Reactions: Wormfood
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
id like all of my stuff (well the stuff that could be used) to go to something like a community rec center where people that couldnt can have a chance to learn different crafts (i have different tools from, making jewelry, sewing, wood burning, a telescope, ect)

granted its where id like my stuff to go after i pass, but no reason i couldnt do it myself before hand

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and Unhirable
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Giving a random person all my money? It's not a ton but I know it could be enough to make a major difference for some people. All the other things I can think of require me to do more than I have energy for.

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
First you want to write a manifesto on how to make the world a better place and place it down in your home where it can easily be found. The next step is to find a famous site. Burn yourself alive while live streams while talking about your manifesto. This should get public attention.