• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mary5689

Mary5689

merge with the universe....
Nov 22, 2021
I read a lot about how people passed out and died in the water, while they did not have weights or stones. Can the body remain on the surface when unconscious? There are those who drowned? Is there a video about drowning?How do people drown in bathtubs? I tried to go underwater in the bath, but my head remains on the surface, I don't understand (((If you are unconscious in the bath, how will you drown?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AprilieJalnic and idk1
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Find a deep body of water, like 100m. Get a 50kg weight vest. Jump in. If you don't drown, the pressure will kill you.

• Love
Reactions: Mary5689
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
We can float.
Tie a 10lb weight to your ankle.
Secure hands behind your back.
Fall in the water.
Goodbye.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: AprilieJalnic and Mary5689
ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
There is a scene in the movie Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World where a sailor commits suicide by jumping off the side of a ship holding a cannonball.

I have no idea how historically accurate that is, but the idea defiantly resonated with me.

Jumping in holding a weight let's you sink fast enough / far enough that when your SI kicks in and you let go of the weight you're already so deep that you won't make it back to the surface.

I think being dragged down and 'dying to the pressure' would be extremely painful - I think there is a little more beauty in letting go of the weight and trying to fight your way to the surface... but that's just me

• Love
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
There is a scene in the movie Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World where a sailor commits suicide by jumping off the side of a ship holding a cannonball.

I have no idea how historically accurate that is, but the idea defiantly resonated with me.

Jumping in holding a weight let's you sink fast enough / far enough that when your SI kicks in and you let go of the weight you're already so deep that you won't make it back to the surface.

I think being dragged down and 'dying to the pressure' would be extremely painful - I think there is a little more beauty in letting go of the weight and trying to fight your way to the surface... but that's just me
I remember that scene. But I looked it up, and they aren't very heavy. Not even 25lbs. Don't think that would work.

• Love
A

Adrenalineaddict

Jun 27, 2022
I'm not sure if this is a guarantee you will stay down but scuba divers and underwater photographers sometimes use special weight belts if they need to stay at the bottom of the ocean/pool instead of floating up to the surface instantly. I don't think its a total guarantee but maybe if you use multiple heavy weight belts at one time? Although I would be worried about being rescued if there are people around/boats nearby with underwater sonar/radar so I guess it depends if you can find a remote enough body of water

• Love
Mary5689

Mary5689

merge with the universe....
Nov 22, 2021
I remember that scene. But I looked it up, and they aren't very heavy. Not even 25lbs. Don't think that would work.
do you think this weight is not enough to go to the bottom? how much do I need then?
what does it mean to die from pressure?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
do you think this weight is not enough to go to the bottom? how much do I need then?
what does it mean to die from pressure?
Idk, maybe 25lbs in enough. But if you want to sink quick, the more weight the better. Pressure means that as you go deeper under the water, the weight/pressure of the water pushing on you increases. At some point, even with scuba gear, the pressure would be so much it would collapse your lungs. This is actually pretty deep. I was wrong - it's somewhere over 300m.

• Love