• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Yo, do any of you know of a place to purchase bitcoin without needing an ID? PM me if you'd like.

First: Guess You already have a wallet.

After
If you do not want to show your ID. Search to an ATM, or a private exchanger. You give money and he will transfer you to your wallet. Them are more expensive than public way, but totally anonymous. In all pages about bitcoin is explained how to do it. Them have reputation too for your safety. Pages are in clearweb, just have to looking for.

It is most reliable second way, a private seller, there will be one near your location, sure. There is less ATM.

M

merem

Jul 23, 2019
The real killer with any of this, after taking ALL the bothersome privacy steps online, is that you have to give a physical address to receive any package. It's practically impossible to do so anonymously. Postal services are very aware of the workarounds and pay attention to unique origins and names not matching residents etc. People who succeed at this regularly are generally ordering with real names/addresses and getting lucky. It just takes one time. I wouldn't want to risk trying, but I wonder how much more risk there really is just to openly order without all the encryption/fakery since again it all comes undone at the end when it comes undone.

I do not understand what you mean? Do you advise against using a false address etc?

I am not sure but I think that in my country, the post office really knows the addresses of everyone. I presume that if a person dies, his address will be removed from their file.
But of all that, I'm not sure.
You use your real name and address as to not arouse suspicion. Most postal services don't care about your package and probably won't even xray or screen it for anything, especially if you order domestically. I have personally ordered multiple times without an issue, if you're concerned then it wouldn't hurt to order some smaller items from ebay occasionally. I'll work on writing a more in depth guide that covers a lot more when I have the time as I seem to have missed quite a lot out.
message for @hejakdgiwbq
Oh yes, I Need an advice, I wrote to you a private message. Can you answer me when you have time. You are very precious. Thanks

Last edited:
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Not true. All online deposit accounts for Bitcoin require an ID. It is federally regulated law. So yes it is still Bitcoin. However, I have heard from several people you can use a Bitcoin ATM, or another person to transfer to you from your cash to them. Those two ways avoid using an ID. The thing is yes you need an ID to convert cash to Bitcoin online but, you do not need to use an ID to make a wallet and trade Bitcoin.

Reactions: APharmaDestroyedLife and bukowski
APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
What is even the point of bitcoin and tor anymore though? Bitcoin has to go through bank with photo id, tor supposedly just gets you flagged to nsa that you're doing something bad. So buying drugs on darknet with bitcoin is basically like using your regular bank debit card and cc-ing nsa on your purchase. I feel like I might have better luck w. IRL dealers.
Yep you can only get lvl 2 with no ID, and they verify it, to get lvl 2 you still have to provide your banking info. My ID is legit but it expired a year ago and they said no to a lvl 3 account. without lvl 3 you can't send currency. it's probably being monitored more than anything right now since it can be used for a heck of a lot more than drugs.

dedalus1238900

dedalus1238900

Pharmacology Enthusist
Nov 28, 2019
If you go to a gas station or liquor store you usually see an ATM. There are essentially Bitcoin ATM's you can google on google maps bitcoin ATM. Then you can go on an iphone app store and find a BTC wallet. If you don't want more of a trace go to your local bank ATM and withdraw cash. You then open the app and click on the machine. Your app will have a QR code or similar scan your phone to the machine, like a grocery store check out, then put your cash in and the BTC will be deposited to your phone's wallet.

Then you can send it to the marketplace direct, another wallet, or an exchange that has the Moreno coin which is completely untraceable compared to BTC like exchanging Dollars for Euros or Yen minus a little fee. Always purchase a little more than you need for fees. No Drivers license just a texted 6 digit code and that's all you need. Then send it to a market as others have explained and use PGP and make your purchase. Honestly if you are ordering from within your own country the government won't spend the time tracking down proving everything for a small amount of something. They have bigger targets, unless you purchased 50G of Fent then yes but personal use isn't worth the time/money. Try to buy in your own country. Anything from the Netherlands, Spain, South America, China, Australia and even Canada as it's being inspected by customs. Even if it they seize it they send you a letter and consider the address as burned and get a $10 a month P.O Box.

Let me know if you have any questions.