• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VillainVaughn

VillainVaughn

Profoundly broken
Mar 24, 2023
As mentioned, I have the necessary stuff for an H2S method to work, but it is often recommended to use this method in an enclosed space like a car, which I don't have access to. An alternative plan I had would be to sort of combine this method with an exit bag sort of method, with a bag over my head to trap the H2S fumes and achieve the required concentration. Would this work with just a trash bag if I was in a poorly ventilated room, or would I need to create a proper exit bag setup to ensure that this would work? I do realize that the pros of an exit bag are so that one can use a gas like nitrogen that gives a more peaceful end than H2S, but my budget is extremely tight right now and I really only have a week or so to get this settled.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Whatever you do you must not leave behind an environment that could be potentially hazardous to people who come to the death scene.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and depressedlover
VillainVaughn

VillainVaughn

Profoundly broken
Mar 24, 2023
Whatever you do you must not leave behind an environment that could be potentially hazardous to people who come to the death scene.
Of course, I'll leave warning signs up outside my bathroom door, and seal the cracks off with putty or something.