• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unhopeful

Aug 31, 2023
I truly don't mean to make light of cancer and the patients that fight daily for their lives. I do not hope to offend anyone. If I could do anything to trade places w a cancer patient that had a will to live, I'd do so in a heartbeat. I wish I could give my breath and life to someone who wants and deserves it.

Are there any methods to induce or give yourself cancer or some form of terminal illness? I would forego treatment and may be even qualify for Medical Aid in Dying (MAID) to go through with assisted suicide.

I'm thinking that, this way, death is still achievable, but it'll lessen the impact on family and acquaintances. And people will be less upset and angry of me doing what they consider a "selfish" act.

Last edited:
B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
I truly don't mean to make light of cancer and the patients that fight daily for their lives. I do not hope to offend anyone. If I could do anything to trade places w a cancer patient that had a will to leave, I'd do so in a heartbeat. I wish I could give my breath and life to someone who wants and deserves it.

Are there any methods to induce or give yourself cancer or some form of terminal illness? I would forego treatment and may be even qualify for Medical Aid in Dying (MAID) to go through with assisted suicide.

I'm thinking that, this way, death is still achievable, but it'll lessen the impact on family and acquaintances. And people will be less upset and angry of me doing what they consider a "selfish" act.
First and foremost, there are far easier ways to die and ways that are far less painful. As far as inducing cancer this is tricky as people can smoke, drink, and generally engage in behaviors that can induce cancer and not get. People can also live and not engage in cancer inducing behaviors and still get. It's a combination of multiple factors. As far as pain... I've seen people on fentanyl patches and still be in unbelievable pain. I've also seen patients unable to eat because of stomach cancer or keep things down who are so skinny you can see their beat through their chest... Long story short you don't cancer, there are less painful ways to die.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I've looked into this and unfortunately there's nothing that would consistently do it. Cancer is just an abysmal low-chance dice roll that gets rolled regularly and frequently, but you can't really guarantee it through normal means. There are irregular means of course, like harvesting yellow cake from uranium (I have some and looked into it, without the proper tools you won't be able to do it), I've also looked into getting lots of carcinogens into the body but that really doesn't do anything besides slightly increase your chances of cancer about a decade down the road. Overall, there's better methods out there that get the job done with higher consistency, less pain, and faster.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I had gall bladder cancer, out of the blue, and between the hellish pain, till they took it out and all the chemo, it was pure hell.

Even if one did not want cancer treatment, most cancers are incredibility painful as the tumor grows inside of a person. I just had stomach ulcers healed and not much later, pain came back in my middle section, but it was vastly more painful, and the tumor had not metastasis yet.

Dying by cancer usually is a VERY, VERY painful ordeal. After having it once, it would be the last way that I would want to ctb, just me, but hopefully never again.

Walter

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
First and foremost, there are far easier ways to die and ways that are far less painful. As far as inducing cancer this is tricky as people can smoke, drink, and generally engage in behaviors that can induce cancer and not get. People can also live and not engage in cancer inducing behaviors and still get. It's a combination of multiple factors. As far as pain... I've seen people on fentanyl patches and still be in unbelievable pain. I've also seen patients unable to eat because of stomach cancer or keep things down who are so skinny you can see their beat through their chest... Long story short you don't cancer, there are less painful ways to die.
Damn, I thought fentanyl was supposed to be many times stronger than morphine as well. Just goes to show the doctors are full of shit when they say they can always control someone's pain. That's exactly why euthanasia should be legalised everywhere. SO much needless suffering.

I don't think this is really a viable option OP, but am sorry you're in so much pain. I understand feeling like you'd wanna swap with someone who can appreciate life, I've felt like that many times also.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
Damn, I thought fentanyl was supposed to be many times stronger than morphine as well. Just goes to show the doctors are full of shit when they say they can always control someone's pain. That's exactly why euthanasia should be legalised everywhere. SO much needless suffering.

I don't think this is really a viable option OP, but am sorry you're in so much pain. I understand feeling like you'd wanna swap with someone who can appreciate life, I've felt like that many times also.
While it wasn't really discussed in the oncology clinic. People were there to fight. They wanted to live as long as possible. It is stronger, but when people have cancer eating away at your spine, bones, etc... It's painful.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
If you want to simulate a death it becomes more difficult, CTB is very difficult in all aspects.
If you are willing to suffer, you could dismantle a power socket and grab the wires, everyone will think it was an accident, but it will be painful.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020

100% agree with you, whole heartedly.

Walter

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@brokeandbroken yes unfortunately I've witnessed it first hand since my dad had prostate cancer spread to the bones and tumours pressing on the spinal cord towards the end. That's when I started reading up about Fentanyl and how strong it is-this was over 10 years ago when I hadn't really heard of it before. Needless to say when I mentioned it to his oncologist he didn't really entertain the idea of giving him that at all. But yeah in that type of pain the best you can probably even hope for is for something to take the edge off.

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
@brokeandbroken yes unfortunately I've witnessed it first hand since my dad had prostate cancer spread to the bones and tumours pressing on the spinal cord towards the end. That's when I started reading up about Fentanyl and how strong it is-this was over 10 years ago when I hadn't really heard of it before. Needless to say when I mentioned it to his oncologist he didn't really entertain the idea of giving him that at all. But yeah in that type of pain the best you can probably even hope for is for something to take the edge off.
This may be in part because you don't want to start pain management with fentanyl as you can develop a tolerance. Meaning start lower with less strong painkillers and when you run through them then you can use fentanyl...

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
I am trying to induce my cancer to come back.

I have nasopharyngeal cancer. Stage IV, metastatic. The oncologist gave me a prognosis of six months to live if I were to forego the recommended treatment methods (surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy). That was one-and-a-half years ago. I wasn't ready to die then because my baby girl--my Beloved--was still on this planet, and I would never have abandoned her, even if it meant prolonged suffering on my part.

So I went for the smorgasbord of cancer-fighting regimen. Let me tell you this, the cancer itself was yet painless, but the procedures were hell on earth. Nevertheless, they kept the cancer in check. The last four PET scans I had didn't find any indication of cancerous lesions in my body.

My Beloved crossed over the rainbow bridge almost a year ago, a couple of months after I had already finished the last chemotherapy session. I have been planning to join her there ever since then.

Last week, I asked my oncologist if I qualify for MAID. She said ecstatically (but sweetly and with so much concern), "Good news! You don't!" I then received a couple of calls from their Mental Health team a day or two later.

How am I trying to induce the cancer to come back? By drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes (which I never used to do) and feeling stressed and anxious (which, in my case, are the suspected cancer-causing factors) and thinking negatively all the time.

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks whether it has come back or not after I received the results of my next PET scan.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It's too random. You might as well play the lottery with the 1 in 127,000,000 odds. Had testicular cancer at 20. Didn't smoke, drink, none of that. Dog crap genetics I guess. Yeah it's not the way. Some peoples bodies just react differently to stuff. In the hospital they were adamant on giving me morphine (under the tongue). I really didn't want it but they nagged so much I said ok. Tasted like complete crap and didn't like it. Proceed to give me a lecture on how addictive it is and I need to be careful. I'm autistic - I don't like the taste - I don't want it.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
It's too random. You might as well play the lottery with the 1 in 127,000,000 odds. Had testicular cancer at 20. Didn't smoke, drink, none of that. Dog crap genetics I guess. Yeah it's not the way. Some peoples bodies just react differently to stuff. In the hospital they were adamant on giving me morphine (under the tongue). I really didn't want it but they nagged so much I said ok. Tasted like complete crap and didn't like it. Proceed to give me a lecture on how addictive it is and I need to be careful. I'm autistic - I don't like the taste - I don't want it.
I had somewhat of the same experience. Got a new member on my pain center team and she was all about morphine. I did not want it and they pushed and pushed. Tried it and threw it up and that was the end of that.

They would not listen till I barfed.

Walter

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I had somewhat of the same experience. Got a new member on my pain center team and she was all about morphine. I did not want it and they pushed and pushed. Tried it and threw it up and that was the end of that.

They would not listen till I barfed.

Walter
At this age I think most experiences of people are not understanding or telling me I'm wrong is due to neurotypical mindset. I can't explain it any other way. To the masses morphine is addictive like gambling, drinking and all that nonsense and I don't like any of it but everyone is so sure that it's super addictive. Purgatory nightmare. Maybe get checked if you are autistic. I've noticed that this type of thinking isn't like the majority.

S

Sky66

Dec 15, 2021
I am trying to induce my cancer to come back.

I have nasopharyngeal cancer. Stage IV, metastatic. The oncologist gave me a prognosis of six months to live if I were to forego the recommended treatment methods (surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy). That was one-and-a-half years ago. I wasn't ready to die then because my baby girl--my Beloved--was still on this planet, and I would never have abandoned her, even if it meant prolonged suffering on my part.

So I went for the smorgasbord of cancer-fighting regimen. Let me tell you this, the cancer itself was yet painless, but the procedures were hell on earth. Nevertheless, they kept the cancer in check. The last four PET scans I had didn't find any indication of cancerous lesions in my body.

My Beloved crossed over the rainbow bridge almost a year ago, a couple of months after I had already finished the last chemotherapy session. I have been planning to join her there ever since then.

Last week, I asked my oncologist if I qualify for MAID. She said ecstatically (but sweetly and with so much concern), "Good news! You don't!" I then received a couple of calls from their Mental Health team a day or two later.

How am I trying to induce the cancer to come back? By drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes (which I never used to do) and feeling stressed and anxious (which, in my case, are the suspected cancer-causing factors) and thinking negatively all the time.

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks whether it has come back or not after I received the results of my next PET scan.
How are you now? I have stage 4 cancer. The treatments were hell and made me wish live away. I was NED for 1,5 years. My cancer returned and I am in my last months on this earth.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I truly don't mean to make light of cancer and the patients that fight daily for their lives. I do not hope to offend anyone. If I could do anything to trade places w a cancer patient that had a will to live, I'd do so in a heartbeat. I wish I could give my breath and life to someone who wants and deserves it.

Not a well founded idea. I understand wanting something your SI cannot overcome. Some inevitable death. (We all have that anyway!)

In a good situation, it will kill you in a few months. In a bad situation, several years. Your passing will not be without unpleasantries. Cancer is never a good way to go.

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
How are you now? I have stage 4 cancer. The treatments were hell and made me wish live away. I was NED for 1,5 years. My cancer returned and I am in my last months on this earth.
My heart breaks for you.

Lots of love, kindness and the knowledge that you are loved by me as a great friend.

Walter

Reactions: Sky66
JezebelDuLioncourt

JezebelDuLioncourt

Feb 23, 2024
My last PET scan result was still NED. That would make it NED for a little over 1.5 years now.

I hope you're not in a lot of pain. Is MAID (Medical Assistance In Dying) available where you live? It is where I live, but I'm not eligible yet because doctor doesn't think I'll be dead within six months.

S

Sky66

Dec 15, 2021
My last PET scan result was still NED. That would make it NED for a little over 1.5 years now.

I hope you're not in a lot of pain. Is MAID (Medical Assistance In Dying) available where you live? It is where I live, but I'm not eligible yet because doctor doesn't think I'll be dead within six months.
Luckily MAID is available in my country. I arranged it with my doctor, I am very relieved about that. Because of that I am not in a hurry anymore. I want to die but I am still scared of dying. I remember my period of NED, very frustrating time. I hope you get some relief in the future.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Luckily MAID is available in my country. I arranged it with my doctor, I am very relieved about that. Because of that I am not in a hurry anymore. I want to die but I am still scared of dying. I remember my period of NED, very frustrating time. I hope you get some relief in the future.
How did you qualify for that?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Are there any methods to induce or give yourself cancer or some form of terminal illness?
asbestos-in-kent-cigarettes.jpg

S

StarryEyed

PMs aren't my thing
Mar 14, 2024
I had cancer too. With a family history of breast in my mother, I was monitored closely for and, being intermittently suicidal, I was hoping to get it so I could check out. My prayers came true a couple of decades later when I was particularly suicidal. So i refused treatment. But people kept at me - family, friends and doctors - and scared me by telling me the horrors of dying from breast cancer. So nine months after the diagnosis (with the cancer now much worse of course) I decided to undergo treatment. But I was too scared for the treatment and too scared to live. So I tried to ctb with an overdose. Didn't work FFS. So I did all three grueling treatments - radiotherapy, surgery and chemo. It was absolutely dreadful. I started treatment in 2015.

I'm suicidal again as my health has deteriorated horribly. So in the fall 2023 I refused the cancer checkup tests. I am cancelling the rest of my tests and follow-up visits (two this year and one next year). I have written a letter to the oncologist saying I've decided that if my cancer comes back, I don't want treatment, and that if my cancer comes back I don't want to know. The reason I don't want to know is I don't want to be scared into treatment again. I just want to go.

Over the past year I have dropped out of ALL treatments. No tests at all - not even blood work. No followups. This is something everyone is allowed to do. None of us HAS to go to the doctor. That's my current model of Non Medically Assisted Suicide. There are loads and loads of natural ways to die - not just cancer. The best toss of the dice is to stop all healthcare. Just get as many bullets in the barrel as possible.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023

Idk whether I'm very unique in this sense, but I've seen someone passing away from cancer and if I had to choose between losing a loved one to cancer or suicide, I'd choose suicide any day. Cancer is like watching someone being gradually tortured to death - I can only imagine it must feel that way too.

M

malevolentdiety

Mar 16, 2024
You could get a job at a nuclear power plant...
I've been smoking for 25 years and no dice
Well 50,000 people die per year in Canada from smoking so maybe it's your genetics. But smoking is definitely good for cancer. Make sure that you don't eat well don't sleep good. Have lots of stress don't exercise. Eat s***** foods drink lots of pop. Drink lots of alcohol.

Reactions: StarryEyed
S

StarryEyed

PMs aren't my thing
Mar 14, 2024
Well 50,000 people die per year in Canada from smoking so maybe it's your genetics. But smoking is definitely good for cancer. Make sure that you don't eat well don't sleep good. Have lots of stress don't exercise. Eat s***** foods drink lots of pop. Drink lots of alcohol.
Great examples as are the others posted. I used to smoke but won't go back to that because I feel like shit when smoking.

So four steps:
1. Bad lifestyle choices.
2. No doctor visits.
3. No testing - not even bloodwork.
4. No medications other than those to be comfortable.

IMO for a suicidal person, it's counterproductive to seek medical care or to live a healthy lifestyle.

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
As far as smoking goes, at the age of 68, I have seen through the decades folks who smoke like a chimney and never had anything go wrong for them, and others who never drank, smoked, anything and died from cancer in their late 50; or early 60's.

Yes, smoking ups, one's chances of cancer, but overall, it is like life in general, a roll of the dice.

Walter

Reactions: StarryEyed
S

StarryEyed

PMs aren't my thing
Mar 14, 2024
As far as smoking goes, at the age of 68, I have seen through the decades folks who smoke like a chimney and never had anything go wrong for them, and others who never drank, smoked, anything and died from cancer in their late 50; or early 60's.

Yes, smoking ups, one's chances of cancer, but overall, it is like life in general, a roll of the dice.

Walter
Definitely true. And arguably a lot of medical and surgical treatments can even make your health worse due to ineffective or botched surgeries and medication side effects that can be worse than the illness they're trying to treat.

In the nine months between my cancer diagnosis and treatment, I came under the supervision of a palliative care team. That was the best nine months of treatment in my 60 years on Earth. The four steps to palliative care are what I posted. It was so peaceful to let my body and mind connect and synchronise towards death for the first time. It wasn't a perfect synchronisation, but the closest I had since feeling suicidal 30 years ago. I want that again. So that's how I'm designing my life now.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere