S

s54321

Sep 10, 2024
In my country here in europe you can get access to N if two seperate, qualificated, MDs allow you to go (after 3months of time to change ur mind). While i was lucky enough that one of my usual Docs got the right training, and now after over 5years finaly supported it, the other one needed, my psychiatrist, didnt have it and therefore couldnt write me the letter, but only referr me to another one with that qualification.

On the phone one of the first things he told me that it is gonna be real hard to get it after already being diagnosed depression and usualy doesnt work, but of course wouldnt tell me what the things are that make it impossible. I should make an appointment and take all my medical letters from the past with me.

Any one here got an idea what to tell him, and what not?
Like im pretty sure i shouldnt tell him that i really want to kms, but i also cant tell him that i dont want to, because then i wouldnt need the N anyways lol

memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
In my country here in europe you can get access to N if two seperate, qualificated, MDs allow you to go (after 3months of time to change ur mind). While i was lucky enough that one of my usual Docs got the right training, and now after over 5years finaly supported it, the other one needed, my psychiatrist, didnt have it and therefore couldnt write me the letter, but only referr me to another one with that qualification.

On the phone one of the first things he told me that it is gonna be real hard to get it after already being diagnosed depression and usualy doesnt work, but of course wouldnt tell me what the things are that make it impossible. I should make an appointment and take all my medical letters from the past with me.

Any one here got an idea what to tell him, and what not?
Like im pretty sure i shouldnt tell him that i really want to kms, but i also cant tell him that i dont want to, because then i wouldnt need the N anyways lol
Yeah. Good luck but you're never going to get it.

Look below:

We all here wish you the best of course.

Talking