• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Does anyone have any advice for getting used to not eating/not eating for long periods of time? Sorry if this is not an appropriate question. I would really appreciate some advice.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, wondering&wandering, haibane and 1 other person
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
im in the same boat - r u anorexic?
I don't know. I think so. I don't know how bad it has to be before that's what I start calling it... If that makes sense.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Is this regarding healthy fasting or we're talking ed here? Because the latter is miserable and I don't see why would anyone who can give you advice and is in the same boat would wish it to anyone else.....

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
I've recently completely lost my appetite. I still eat because it's an addiction. Once I taste food I just want more and something about chewing food when I'm bored... eating is so hardwired I just do it as a coping mechanism I guess. Would like to hear any answers people have on this.

Reactions: sserafim
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Is this regarding healthy fasting or we're talking ed here? Because the latter is miserable and I don't see why would anyone who can give you advice and is in the same boat would wish it to anyone else.....
It is miserable. I have experienced it. And yet, I wish it would get worse. Mental illness I guess.
I've recently completely lost my appetite. I still eat because it's an addiction. Once I taste food I just want more and something about chewing food when I'm bored... eating is so hardwired I just do it as a coping mechanism I guess. Would like to hear any answers people have on this.
I really relate to this. I'm always scared that when I take the first bite I wont be able to stop.

Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
It is miserable. I have experienced it. And yet, I wish it would get worse. Mental illness I guess.
Yes of course you do. That's part of this hell. But would you wish it on anyone else tho?

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
I can never tell if im actually hungry until the pain sets in. I drink water and think of getting something to eat but i keep forgetting and get distracted. Its a vicious cycle but i think its part of my undiagnosed adhd and some other underlying stuff.

Reactions: sserafim
Bianka

Bianka

No longer human
Jan 16, 2024
Of course I wouldn't *wish* it on anybody else.
Then you see why I think it's messed up to give advice. But it seems like I'm alone here to think that. So I wash my hands. Go nuts. Welcome to the bottom of hell 🤷‍♀️

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Then you see why I think it's messed up to give advice. But it seems like I'm alone here to think that. So I wash my hands. Go nuts. Welcome to the bottom of hell 🤷‍♀️
I think it's messed up too. I'm not happy with my own actions. I'm sorry. I'm desperate I guess.

wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
Does anyone have any advice for getting used to not eating/not eating for long periods of time? Sorry if this is not an appropriate question. I would really appreciate some advice.
I think it's an appropriate question. Just wish I could help. Maybe research fasting as one person mentioned? You might get information related to what you want.