• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
As the title states, I'm mainly just trying to get ideas or advice from people with family/friends/items and how they plan to leave things behind. I want to get things as organized as I can, so my family will not need to sort out my things and that they will have some sort of closure (planning to leave a note). Any ideas/suggestions/advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: LastFlowers
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
My lethargy and inertia over several months has put me in a state of administrative and legal chaos which I can't hope to solve.

• Hugs
Reactions: Allpainnogain and Soul
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
In my case the best option was writing down all the things I need to get done. It lasted a month or so. Tried to list everything during one evening and it was too chaotic and malfunctional. Anyway when I ran out of ideas I organized everything in reasonable order and wrote in my notebook where I was making plans on my method as well. "Catch That Bus Protocol" :") You will surely come up with a good plan as the time goes. Don't be hasty.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
In my case the best option was writing down all the things I need to get done. It lasted a month or so. Tried to list everything during one evening and it was too chaotic and malfunctional. Anyway when I ran out of ideas I organized everything in reasonable order and wrote in my notebook where I was making plans on my method as well. "Catch That Bus Protocol" :") You will surely come up with a good plan as the time goes. Don't be hasty.

Do you mind sharing some of the ideas/things you wrote down? For me it's currently packing my clothes for donation, cleaning my desk, organizing my things, taking pictures with my family, etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Do you mind sharing some of the ideas/things you wrote down? For me it's currently packing my clothes for donation, cleaning my desk, organizing my things, taking pictures with my family, etc.
Sure. I don't have that note right now but here is what I remember:
-return borrowed stuff from friends, books from library etc
-close bank accounts
-wash clothes, give away to charity everything that I'm not wearing anymore
-sell some expensive stuff
-send my share of rent for two months to person that rents our flat
-delete social media
-clean up my data on clouds, external discs, format PC, tablet, phone
-destroy my diaries
- GET REKT
-right before CTB: hug/call everyone I love, mutually or not, pack all my things, clean up my place, and if I decide to kms at home I'll take benzos, set SMS 12 hours later to some unlucky person to call the cops to my adress, leave unlocked door

Reactions: postmortem, marcusuk63, Soul and 1 other person
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Sure. I don't have that note right now but here is what I remember:
-return borrowed stuff from friends, books from library etc
-close bank accounts
-wash clothes, give away to charity everything that I'm not wearing anymore
-sell some expensive stuff
-send my share of rent for two months to person that rents our flat
-delete social media
-clean up my data on clouds, external discs, format PC, tablet, phone
-destroy my diaries
- GET REKT
-right before CTB: hug/call everyone I love, mutually or not, pack all my things, clean up my place, and if I decide to kms at home I'll take benzos, set SMS 12 hours later to some unlucky person to call the cops to my adress, leave unlocked door

Ah, thanks! This is what I'm looking for. If you don't mind me asking, what's your method?

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Ah, thanks! This is what I'm looking for. If you don't mind me asking, what's your method?
You're welcome. I was set on hanging but I need to reconsider OD after I've read corpse uncovering topic yesterday.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You may want to write a will (it's not complicated and you can find templates on line), an advance directive (likewise) and/or register with an organization that will deal with your body if you want to donate it to science.
You may want to write a will (it's not complicated and you can find templates on line), an advance directive (likewise) and/or register with an organization that will deal with your body if you want to donate it to science.

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
You're welcome. I was set on hanging but I need to reconsider OD after I've read corpse uncovering topic yesterday.

Do you mind linking me that topic/thread? Thanks!

Yeah, I was going to look into that and the legal issues of things. Maybe making a separate post about it.

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
I am also slightly conflicted if I should leave a message/email/instructions kind of thing to my friend. It's very shitty of me to put the burden on a friend, but there are so many things I would like to say to the rest of my friends and family. I just don't want to leave without leaving a final message.

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
I am also slightly conflicted if I should leave a message/email/instructions kind of thing to my friend. It's very shitty of me to put the burden on a friend, but there are so many things I would like to say to the rest of my friends and family. I just don't want to leave without leaving a final message.
How about telling them now? Excluding your suicide plans, of course. I know it sounds ridiculous, but a post-mortem message could give more questions than answers.

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
How about telling them now? Excluding your suicide plans, of course. I know it sounds ridiculous, but a post-mortem message could give more questions than answers.

Yeah, there are some things I'll tell them now, to my immediate family at least. Friends I will be leaving a message because they will know something is up. But aside from that... just an email with instructions for post-mortem things too. Shouldn't stop my chances of ctb since since it'll be a text in the middle of the night leading into an reading an email...

Last edited:
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Yeah, there are some things I'll tell them now, to my immediate family at least. Friends I will be leaving a message because they will know something is up. But aside from that... just an email with instructions for post-mortem things too. Shouldn't stop my chances of ctb since since it'll be a text in the middle of the night leading into an reading an email...
I see. Very reasonable.