• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RatInRealLife

RatInRealLife

Poyo fan
Aug 28, 2023
✨✨Helloooooooooo✨✨
3752b801b3638c2cc318a075ad0e4a36
I´m pretty much sure about CTB soon, but i'm kinda picky about the method i want to use since i just really want to do it in a rather chill/paceful way. I'm a Pharmaceutical and Biological Chemestry student so my first thought was an overdose and i went a little high thinking about synthesize fentanyl but i discarted that idea becuase it just a shit ton of work, also it would be kinda hard for me to get other depressant meds to overdose me with, also recently i heard that you can die asphyxiated with nitrogen because your body doesn´t realize you´re not breathing oxygen wich sound really good to me since i already know how to make hydrogen and oxygen in my house, nitrogen shoudn´t be that hard, but i still need to do my reseach (any info would be greatly appreciated).
Currently i am researching about a chill way to bleed out similar to a blood donation but draining me dry, the problem is that even though i already have some exprerience extracting blood thanks to my classes i have never done it on myself before and i'll need extra practice so i don't mess up the day i'll do it, and also i need to test the equipment i'll use so i´ll have to extract a little blood and pucture myself a couple of times, the issue here is that i live with my parents, i started wearing bandages and band-aids as part of my menhera outfits so i can easily hide the marks the needles leave but when i'm really fucked up is in the way of disposing the blood i take, i can't just throw it in my trash can because my parents could find it and i wouldn´t really appreciate that happening

Static assets upload17063410729572353701
So i´ll have to take it out in my backpack and dispose it somewhere else, and i'm worried my backpack would smell like blood, anyone have any ideas? for now my best one is just cover it in an insane amount of perfume, btw also any info about removing blood from clothes would be really appreciated because i know eventually i'll get some in my sheets or shirt, i would ask my teachers but i already asked them about blood loss and blood extraction and i think asking now about this would be really sus.
Descarga

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, an_alias and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
✨✨Helloooooooooo✨✨
View attachment 122729
I´m pretty much sure about CTB soon, but i'm kinda picky about the method i want to use since i just really want to do it in a rather chill/paceful way. I'm a Pharmaceutical and Biological Chemestry student so my first thought was an overdose and i went a little high thinking about synthesize fentanyl but i discarted that idea becuase it just a shit ton of work, also it would be kinda hard for me to get other depressant meds to overdose me with, also recently i heard that you can die asphyxiated with nitrogen because your body doesn´t realize you´re not breathing oxygen wich sound really good to me since i already know how to make hydrogen and oxygen in my house, nitrogen shoudn´t be that hard, but i still need to do my reseach (any info would be greatly appreciated).
Currently i am researching about a chill way to bleed out similar to a blood donation but draining me dry, the problem is that even though i already have some exprerience extracting blood thanks to my classes i have never done it on myself before and i'll need extra practice so i don't mess up the day i'll do it, and also i need to test the equipment i'll use so i´ll have to extract a little blood and pucture myself a couple of times, the issue here is that i live with my parents, i started wearing bandages and band-aids as part of my menhera outfits so i can easily hide the marks the needles leave but when i'm really fucked up is in the way of disposing the blood i take, i can't just throw it in my trash can because my parents could find it and i wouldn´t really appreciate that happening

So i´ll have to take it out in my backpack and dispose it somewhere else, and i'm worried my backpack would smell like blood, anyone have any ideas? for now my best one is just cover it in an insane amount of perfume, btw also any info about removing blood from clothes would be really appreciated because i know eventually i'll get some in my sheets or shirt, i would ask my teachers but i already asked them about blood loss and blood extraction and i think asking now about this would be really sus.
you'r very smart

• Love
Reactions: RatInRealLife
Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023
✨✨Helloooooooooo✨✨
View attachment 122729

For getting rid of blood, hydrogen peroxide should do the trick. Let it soak for a bit, then rinse with cold water. It shouldn't affect clothes with color.

You can also use salt water apparently:

Salt and cold water. Essentially saline but cheaper. 1/2 a teaspoon of salt to 1 cup water gives the same chemical effects as saline but cheaper because it doesn't have to be sterile.

• Love
Reactions: RatInRealLife
RatInRealLife

RatInRealLife

Poyo fan
Aug 28, 2023
For getting rid of blood, hydrogen peroxide should do the trick. Let it soak for a bit, then rinse with cold water. It shouldn't affect clothes with color.

You can also use salt water apparently:
TY SM i also started researching a bit after i made the post and everywhere they talk about hydrogen peroxide so i think i'll go with it :>

• Hugs
Reactions: Weltall
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
TY SM i also started researching a bit after i made the post and everywhere they talk about hydrogen peroxide so i think i'll go with it :>
Hydrogen Peroxide is a good way to dye...

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I'm a Pharmaceutical and Biological Chemestry student

i already know how to make hydrogen and oxygen in my house, nitrogen shoudn´t be that hard

You should be able to source nitrogen easily.

Maybe you can even source liquid nitrogen, but this method has not been tested by any members on the forum afaik.

If you're serious about CTB, go with nitrogen hypoxia, as it is a much better method overall than bleeding out.