I

iain98

May 26, 2022
Does anyone know where I can get them? My psych has given me a generic prescription for Abilify, Xanax, and Wellbutrin. The problem is, I've completely run out of money and this is the only obstacle to my recovery. A months supply of all three is about €25.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious and symphony
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Can you tell your psych you ran out of money and see if they can give you sample packs of at least some of those?

Also I've been in places in life where I've had to panhandle up money for bus fare or food a couple times and it kinda sucks but there's no shame in it, especially if it's for something that's helping you feel more okay with your life and mind and body.

KommanderMaus

KommanderMaus

Jun 9, 2022
If you use an online pharmacy you can usually find coupons, esp for Wellbutrin

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Holy shit man. Fuck that. Seriously fuuuuck that.

I wish I had anything productive to say to you, but damn. How shitty is it that our society makes truly necessary healthcare inaccessible to many and then bitches and whines about suicide rates?

Wishing you the best.

Reactions: chyme, Shivali, TooConscious and 1 other person
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I wish I could help you. I knew a marketplace where you could do small jobs like clicking on a referall link and creating a account there or visiting something around 50 Instagram accounts and clicking on like at certain amount of posts. I used to earn like 25Eur. per job there and it took a hour to complete them. Unfortunately that marketplace got shut down a month ago by FBI, Europol and BKA..
It's really a shame since I used to have two 30$ iPhone 6 phones from my local recycling center and I had two instagram accounts there where I used to do that kind of "paid likes/follow" jobs.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Unfortunately the best answer I've found is to realize you're not alone in being a victim to this sick, corrupt society. A sadistic medical establishment that keeps people ill for profit and to serve suffering. They get you dependant on these things the stop the supply, getting you deep in debt. Just like how alcohol is pushed down our throats. But the stigma against the alcoholic is worse than most things.

Reactions: LunarPyotr
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Unfortunately the best answer I've found is to realize you're not alone in being a victim to this sick, corrupt society. A sadistic medical establishment that keeps people ill for profit and to serve suffering. They get you dependant on these things the stop the supply, getting you deep in debt. Just like how alcohol is pushed down our throats. But the stigma against the alcoholic is worse than most things.
That's how the corpos work.
But this thing doesn't only apply for meds or (legal) drugs.
You can apply this to things like cars. Tesla created a monopoly where it's really hard to repair the car that you should own but yet, Tesla can make repairs difficult and deactivate features "for your own good"..
I recently bought a broken 4k TV from used marked, it has a broken motherboard and the manufacturer sold the replacement parts but only to repair companies. I had to import the motherboard as "used" from UK, paid the import fees and flash the EU firmware on it in order to use it in my country due to the whole BREXIT thing.
Sure, I paid 80$ for the TV and I was fully aware of the potential problems with getting spare parts but it's still a stupid thing. That's why I was happy about the new right to repair laws that were introduced in the EU and some US states.

Reactions: TooConscious
Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020
Antidepressants for sure make it worse. Lot of people ended up on this forum thankfull to antidepressants side effects or aftermaths and i know a lot of people who killed themseves because of antidepressants aftermaths from online comumities of support for people damaged by antidepressants. Antidepressants are neurotoxic and they numb brain. They numb emotions, sexuality, they cause cognitive impairment, etc. All of that can persist after quiting of antidepressants. Just google "pssd" aka post ssri sexual dysfunction - caution: all antideantidepressants can cause this state, not only ssri and snri antidepressants. This state often include cognitive impairment and emotional numbness. Btw antidepressants can induce bipolar disorder, chemical depression with suicidal thoughts, homicidal thoughts (they are often include in mass shotings in USA)... If you have been on psych drugs for a while and you want to stop please read about microtapering on surviving antidepressants forum. #beaware #fuckbigpharma #bigpharmakills #holocaust