• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LongLostNoHope

Dec 16, 2020
is there a legit way to get Pentobarbital without being scammed? It's disgusting that it's not widely available for people who are truly suffering!! N is my dream and unfortunately I'll probably have to take my chances with SN. SN worries me because nobody can tell how peaceful it really is. After someone goes "unconscious" we don't know what they feel. It doesn't knock you out like N.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
The only trustful source is listed as A... On the peaceful pill handbook

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not really, all of the ways you can get it now aren't very safe and 100%, you can still get scammed. It's sad but unfortunately we live in a society :aw:

i guess read the resources for more info if you wanna try and get it but you might get scammed. Getting pento is kinda a gamble

Reactions: newave3
D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Does the peaceful pill handbook give updates if A changes his email address?

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I have the money....why the hell can't I go to a dr and get the prescription? In the US. I'm sick of prolifers who think they know what's best for others. I didn't ask to be born into this and deserve a peaceful/pain free death.
I Love You

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
The PP Handbook, 2019 Edition Nietschke is selling in Amazon for $85.00. It would cost less for a rope. There is also a 2020 edition. I believe you are referring to the 2019? Do you know if there is an online edition for less. The one on Amazon is paperbook. Wow, certain profiteering by people's desperation.

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
has anyone really received nembutal from a in the past few weeks? I have now received 4 different email addresses and each one says something different. Can anyone help me further?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
has anyone really received nembutal from a in the past few weeks? I have now received 4 different email addresses and each one says something different. Can anyone help me further?
Me too please, I've heard "A" a number of times and have no idea what that means. HELP PLEASE.

L

Luna88

Student
Jan 4, 2021
Hat jemand in den letzten Wochen wirklich Nembutal von einem erhalten? Ich habe jetzt 4 verschiedene E-Mail-Adressen erhalten und jede sagt etwas anderes. Kann mir jemand weiter helfen?
Please just reply when you have real Informations. Thank you.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
A guy who it's been possible to buy N from in the past.
Is there any way to find out how I can connect with this source? Can someone PM me, I'm desperate, sick and alone.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
He's email address is in the Peaceful Pill eHandbook. You can find it on the resources thread
The PPE book is so expensive for me, and my eyesight and concentration abilities are diminished. Can I get a readable PPE book online, where I can enlarge print. Thanks much.