E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I'm wondering how I'll ever be able to overcome my fear of death. The moment of dying and the "well, no turning back now". It's difficult to explain but you probably know what I mean. The moment of death itself.

Reactions: Stormy Raine
C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Yeah that's why my ideal method would be inert gas a flick of a light switch and you're gone without even realizing it

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
Maybe more thought and a lot of reflection? Why is the moment of death scary for you? Is it because its unknown what will happen in the moment? I don't see any reason to fear any part of death except for the failure to reach death hence why I haven't attempted any drastic methods. Do you think writing out your thoughts so you can explore the sublime of the "moment of death" could help you?

But also, sometimes there is a time when your SI will be dumbed down. I have moments where it would be the perfect time to commit but I just wouldn't be able to get to my bridge in time before my SI and life rationale comes back. So maybe you ought to wait for that moment or put more thought so that moment comes closer. <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death itself comforts me as I believe it to be nothing more than an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about, in fact I see it as always better to not exist, only the peace of eternal nothingness is desirable to me. I just fear existence personally and all the suffering it causes, the thought of trying to die going wrong is what terrifies me instead. I just imagine that many who managed to go through with ctb had access to a method they felt confident in and they just got so determined to be gone, I envy those people.

• Hugs
Reactions: numbspirit
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I think people fear the unknown. For me it's I rather risk what's on the other side of anything than stay in the constant torment of hell! It's just a matter of if I'll try again.

Reactions: F@#$