jellymomo

jellymomo

if beauty is in the inside i wanna see my bones
Sep 30, 2023
ik it's prob not possible to completely get over survival instinct, but is there a way i could possibly reduce it? I have my method of doing it and everything, but I just don't have the courage to do it. I keep saying I'll do it the next day and it just turns into a cycle. I wish I had the courage to do it, but I keep getting scared and postponing it I wish SI would just stop it's so frustrating

Reactions: cscott and SymphonysofAgony
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Alcohol helps. If si is a problem certain methods are preferable. My si is pretty strong so I'm going with sn or inert gas

Reactions: jellymomo
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you are really ready to leave this world and you have a method you are comfortable with and you are in a state of total desperation and hopelessness then it's easier to overcome SI when you attempt.

Reactions: Dying Knight and jellymomo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that many people manage to ctb when they just get so determined to leave, I envy those people as suicide really isn't straightforward even if one has a method planned out. It really is like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering, and I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, I understand why you'd feel so frustrated.

Reactions: cscott