R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
hi. i'm going to jump from the 10th story on the 20th. i know i'm only 19 but ii really want it to be over and i have several reasons for wanting to do so. i just don't think i can beat SI.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Drugs or alcohol can help.

Reactions: Couldydays, Bobert_Beniro and Charlie-Bravo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Jumping sounds like such a terrifying method to me and like it would be difficult to go through with because of the SI, it certainly is like the survival instinct exists to prolong suffering and keep us trapped here. I imagine that many of those who suceeded with jumping just got so determined to leave and this allowed them to go through with it, I envy and admire their courage.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and trashhologram
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
hi. i'm going to jump from the 10th story on the 20th. i know i'm only 19 but ii really want it to be over and i have several reasons for wanting to do so. i just don't think i can beat SI.
In jumping method, you have to fight SI only one time which is before jumping after that no one can do anything!

Reactions: Charlie-Bravo
gatzby128

gatzby128

Jun 2, 2023
I hope that further thought gives you pause; a couple of days ago I came across the poem "The view from halfway down".... but who am I to judge a method, at least you would get to experience the feeling of flying... I guess there's just something about your post that makes me hope you will reflect for a moment and know your value in the world before you take the next step.... if you are certain after that, I wish you peace and love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and trashhologram
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
i have bpd and psychotic symptoms, i've been self harming since before i was 12, i'm broke, and i'm still living with abusive parents because of it, in a state that hates trans people to name a few

not old enough to buy liquor in the usa but i could steal some.
It's better to acquire anti-anxiety drugs like benzodiazepines than liquor, jumping will be much more effective if you jump in a way where you land on your head, which you might overlook if drunk. Phenibut is legal if you can't get benzodiazepines, though I've heard varying reports on how effective it is at treating anxiety. Etizolam is also still legal but that is likely to change in future. I'm not sure how available these really are though for I do not live in America.
That said, if it's all you can get your hands on, alcohol may work provided you don't get too drunk.

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
It's better to acquire anti-anxiety drugs like benzodiazepines than liquor, jumping will be much more effective if you jump in a way where you land on your head, which you might overlook if drunk. Phenibut is legal if you can't get benzodiazepines, though I've heard varying reports on how effective it is at treating anxiety. Etizolam is also still legal but that is likely to change in future. I'm not sure how available these really are though for I do not live in America.
That said, if it's all you can get your hands on, alcohol may work provided you don't get too drunk.
thank you, do you think calming drugs like lose dose melatonin will work?
I hope that further thought gives you pause; a couple of days ago I came across the poem "The view from halfway down".... but who am I to judge a method, at least you would get to experience the feeling of flying... I guess there's just something about your post that makes me hope you will reflect for a moment and know your value in the world before you take the next step.... if you are certain after that, I wish you peace and love ❤️
i've heard that. it's from bojack horseman i believe, or at least it was used in bojack horseman

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I cannot recommend this method as it is very painful and unreliable, one drug addict threw herself off the 8th floor and was left with only a broken hip. If you do not have access to sn, then the method of burning coal or partial suspension is still available to you

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I cannot recommend this method as it is very painful and unreliable, one drug addict threw herself off the 8th floor and was left with only a broken hip. If you do not have access to sn, then the method of burning coal or partial suspension is still available to you
ive tried partial hanging so many times and can't get it right. also i don't want to kill anyone else

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
The SI is rooted in doubts. This may mean that you're not ready. I'd say hold off on it. CTB isn't a spontaneous thing. There IS a process to it. If the SI is affecting you this strongly, you may not be ready. Clarity is what kills the SI.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and cherry7
Q

Quinnalyn

Jun 17, 2023
then why did you mention it? you can dm if you want, not a fed or anything
Oh fuck it, alcohol or or benzos, sometimes antidepressants will give you the energy but not get rid of the thoughts, if you can ask for help just make sure you don't tell them you have a plan or they'll lock you up, psych wards and hospitals suck

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Oh fuck it, alcohol or or benzos, sometimes antidepressants will give you the energy but not get rid of the thoughts, if you can ask for help just make sure you don't tell them you have a plan or they'll lock you up, psych wards and hospitals suck
thanks

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
The SI is rooted in doubts. This may mean that you're not ready. I'd say hold off on it. CTB isn't a spontaneous thing. There IS a process to it. If the SI is affecting you this strongly, you may not be ready. Clarity is what kills the SI.
I wonder what will finally make one ready. I go back and forth a million times and want to just do it already. How to get rid of the doubt?