tewakis

tewakis

Jan 22, 2024
I am new here. I hate to ask, but how do you get over that anxiety while trying to CTB? I always have some bit of worry about what will happen here on earth and as well as what will happen once it's successful.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Benzodiazepines work well for some people

Reactions: divinemistress36 and tewakis
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm not sure that there is any truly satisfactory way (or ways) to overcome survival instinct or anxiety. I can only suggest (if practicable) going through all the steps leading up to your final act.
That way, if you have practised them often enough, the final time won't seem strange or unfamiliar and you may even find going through your "routine" strangely soothing as you'll have done it so many times before.

Reactions: tewakis
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think there is a way. I have tried most drugs imaginable and never been able to successfully cross the line.

Many people claim to be ready to CTB or have a 101 reasons why they can't do it, but ultimately it only comes down to the SI.

Those with the secret to overcoming it have passed on.

Despite what many people say, the act of suicide is easy and fast, overcoming the brains fight to live is almost impossible which is why only a fraction of 1% CTB.