Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
People who make her mad have been known to receive two bullets to the back of the head (ex. Seth Rich).

• Hmph!
Reactions: Winston and Didymus
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I think, if this had a shred of truth to it, you'd theoretically have to be a pretty significant person for there to be retaliation, from any important person.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Just leaving this here... :ahhha:

Tinfoil

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ReverendGreen, gnomeboy17, Lost in a Dream and 8 others
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
I think, if this had a shred of truth to it, you'd theoretically have to be a pretty significant person for there to be retaliation, from any important person.
How to become significant?

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I don't believe a lot of the conspiracy theories against her but she is absolutely the best example of what's wrong with politicians in America. So is her husband. She is propped up by corporations, she gives speeches for 250000 a pop. She engages in pay for play politics (normal in America) she broke the law when it came to her email server which she got away with because she is a high ranking politician. She has a history of bad decisions when it comes to foreign policy. I could go on and on...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile, Winston, Stranger87 and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This should have the methods tag on it.

Reactions: Fragile, Lost in a Dream, Grey-zone and 3 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Rumor has it that if you make a post about it and then never ever post here again, she will find you.

Reactions: LivedTooLong
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You could always piss off a gang member or something I suppose. I hear the cartels are ruthless.

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

Jul 24, 2019
You could always piss off a gang member or something I suppose. I hear the cartels are ruthless.

The problem with inciting violence against yourself is that there's no guarantee an attack would be fatal, and may have to endure the horror of severe pain, or disablement/disfigurement of some sort.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The problem with inciting violence against yourself is that there's no guarantee an attack would be fatal, and may have to endure the horror of severe pain, or disablement/disfigurement of some sort.
That's why you need to piss off the right people and do it in such a way they make an example of your ass.

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

Jul 24, 2019
That's why you need to piss off the right people and do it in such a way they make an example of your ass.

I don't doubt it could potentially work, but I hope surprises appeal. It could be a bludgeoning, a suffocating, or a drowning. I can only imagine what intense anxiety would be induced just by waiting for said surprise

Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
This guy is still alive, after pizzagate and lizard people:

Attachments

• alex-jones.jpg
    alex-jones.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
Isn't it Putin who you want to anger :angry: Those he does not like, are gone...

Journalist murdered by putin 910x0 c default
This just happened!

Three Russian doctors fall from hospital windows, raising questions amid coronavirus pandemic

Last edited:
Reactions: LivedTooLong
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I didn't even think that would happen if someone angered her.. maybe I was wrong :nomouth:

Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

May 19, 2020
Isn't it Putin who you want to anger :angry: Those he does not like, are gone...

This just happened!

Three Russian doctors fall from hospital windows, raising questions amid coronavirus pandemic

I'm not Russian.