• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm not quite sure where this goes, but since I'm obviously gonna use my shawl for suicide, I guess it's technically suicide related?
So, I had a shawl that would be perfect to hang myself with, I think it would work well for a blood choke too, maybe, idk, but the nurses caught me attempting suicide for about 3 months ago and took it away from me. I haven't been able to get it back since, sadly. Ik this is a weird question for a forum like this, but does anyone have any suggestions on how I could convince the nurses to give my shawl back? And do you think it would work nicely for a blood choke?

And yes, ik it's risky af to attempt ctb in a psych ward, but idk if I can wait either... It's hard, ok? :/

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I personally wouldn't try to end it in a psych ward and I doubt you will get your shawl back tbh especially if you used it to ctb. You need to focus on getting out of that place first.

Reactions: Fehler, NearlyIrrelevantCake and logan
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I personally wouldn't try to end it in a psych ward and I doubt you will get your shawl back tbh especially if you used it to ctb. You need to focus on getting out of that place first.
But ik I'll be stuck in here for a long, long time, that's the problem. Can't bear to wait that long :(

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I'm not quite sure where this goes, but since I'm obviously gonna use my shawl for suicide, I guess it's technically suicide related?
So, I had a shawl that would be perfect to hang myself with, I think it would work well for a blood choke too, maybe, idk, but the nurses caught me attempting suicide for about 3 months ago and took it away from me. I haven't been able to get it back since, sadly. Ik this is a weird question for a forum like this, but does anyone have any suggestions on how I could convince the nurses to give my shawl back? And do you think it would work nicely for a blood choke?

And yes, ik it's risky af to attempt ctb in a psych ward, but idk if I can wait either... It's hard, ok? :/
1. There is no way they are giving it back to you, psych wards take off shoelaces for a reason
2. Wheter it is a good object to hang yourself with depends on a lot of factors, your body weight, the fabric it is made of, lenght, condition of hanging, if I were to hang myself I would try to go for something sturdier but that's just me, people hang themselves with foulards so...

If anything wait until they let you out, not only it's hard to obtain the stuff to hang yourself with but doing it in a surveilled environment adds a lot of pressure and you could do a lot of stuff wrong for that reason. Plus they could easily find you before you die which could result in bad injuries.
Why can't you wait? I can understand that it's hard but think that failing could put you in worse condition

Reactions: Lost Magic
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
1. There is no way they are giving it back to you, psych wards take off shoelaces for a reason
2. Wheter it is a good object to hang yourself with depends on a lot of factors, your body weight, the fabric it is made of, lenght, condition of hanging, if I were to hang myself I would try to go for something sturdier but that's just me, people hang themselves with foulards so...

If anything wait until they let you out, not only it's hard to obtain the stuff to hang yourself with but doing it in a surveilled environment adds a lot of pressure and you could do a lot of stuff wrong for that reason. Plus they could easily find you before you die which could result in bad injuries.
Why can't you wait? I can understand that it's hard but think that failing could put you in worse condition
I'm just struggling with alot of anxieties and trauma flash backs, sometimes it's just too much for me to handle, that's why.

• Hugs
Reactions: NasiGoreng, NearlyIrrelevantCake and LostSoul1609
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I'm just struggling with alot of anxieties and trauma flash backs, sometimes it's just too much for me to handle, that's why.
Have you talked about it with the therapist there? You know, whatever you want to do with your life I think cooperating with them is going to get you out faster

• Love
Reactions: Silent_cries and NasiGoreng
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Have you talked about it with the therapist there? You know, whatever you want to do with your life I think cooperating with them is going to get you out faster
I have, and I do co-operate with them very well actually, it's just that I rly wanna die... ;.;

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I have, and I do co-operate with them very well actually, it's just that I rly wanna die... ;.;
So how much are they going to keep you in there? Honestly despite those being real and serious problems hospitals tend to send you home as soon as they assure you can more or less stand on your own.
Btw how are you using a phone in a psych ward?

• Aww..
Reactions: Silent_cries
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The only was would be to get discharged and ask for it.

Reactions: Silent_cries
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
So how much are they going to keep you in there? Honestly despite those being real and serious problems hospitals tend to send you home as soon as they assure you can more or less stand on your own.
Btw how are you using a phone in a psych ward?
Well, belive it or not, I actually stabbed someone (they lived), so I can confirm that I won't get out anytime soon, I'm also awaiting my 2nd trial after I appealed my first sentence.

• Wow
Reactions: Makko and Alwaysbadtime