S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
I'm no stranger to dark web, but to get fent seems imposible. Most forums and markets outright forbid to sell it. I've heard it is cheap and I don't want to pay too much for my death. Should I just aproach junkie or something? That seems scary tbh. I'm also afraid that if I order it, it will have poor stealth and I get myself into massive issues. That's also why I was so hesitant to order heroin. How would you do it guys?

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
When you figure it out, let me know 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: Anri_wants_peace and Sadbanana
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
if you're ordering from the same country you resided in there shouldn't be any problems

End_it_all

End_it_all

Can't mistakey if not awakey
Jun 29, 2019
I'm no stranger to dark web, but to get fent seems imposible. Most forums and markets outright forbid to sell it. I've heard it is cheap and I don't want to pay too much for my death. Should I just aproach junkie or something? That seems scary tbh. I'm also afraid that if I order it, it will have poor stealth and I get myself into massive issues. That's also why I was so hesitant to order heroin. How would you do it guys?
If you've never used before, please do not try to obtain it via the street. You are just setting yourself up to get ripped off. Sure, you could approach your local homeless bum and ask him to score. But he could easily tell you he'll get it, "but you have to wait at the corner"- then he bolts with your money. Then what? Or you could be sold pretty much anything and not know.

Reactions: wren-briar and WhatMightHaveBeen
Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
Honestly, if you have to choose opioids, I would choose heroin since it's known for its euphoric experience and a more pleasant overdose experience compared to fentanyl. You can search on Reddit and find many cases of people describing their overdoses on heroin. Many talk about how, if they were to die one day, overdosing on heroin might be one of the best ways to go. Fentanyl is not the same, and I would assume it wouldn't be as pleasant. So if you truly want to choose an opioid, I would choose heroin, which is what I plan to do personally.

The danger of this is that you might end up becoming a heroin addict instead... So tread carefully my friend.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: wren-briar, broth0100, WhatMightHaveBeen and 2 others
S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
Honestly, if you have to choose opioids, I would choose heroin since it's known for its euphoric experience and a more pleasant overdose experience compared to fentanyl. You can search on Reddit and find many cases of people describing their overdoses on heroin. Many talk about how, if they were to die one day, overdosing on heroin might be one of the best ways to go. Fentanyl is not the same, and I would assume it wouldn't be as pleasant. So if you truly want to choose an opiate, I would choose heroin, which is what I plan to do personally.

The danger of this is that you might end up becoming a heroin addict instead... So tread carefully my friend.
Maybe you are right, I even found some legit sellers of heroin, it is pretty expensive(I'm afraid I'll pay for it and then be scared to use it i guess), but it's manageable.

I'm probably most afraid that it would get seized on the borders and I'll be in troubles. I know heroin is one of the stuff they really try hard to find, have dogs for it etc. There is noone in my country selling it on internet :(

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and Bubble4246
Bubble4246

Bubble4246

Wandering Shadow
Sep 11, 2024
Maybe you are right, I even found some legit sellers of heroin, it is pretty expensive(I'm afraid I'll pay for it and then be scared to use it i guess), but it's manageable.

I'm probably most afraid that it would get seized on the borders and I'll be in troubles. I know heroin is one of the stuff they really try hard to find, have dogs for it etc. There is noone in my country selling it on internet :(
If you truly can't find a market selling it in your country then it is a tricky situation. My tip would be to register on all kind of markets and try searching, I'm sure there should be at least one site where you can get your hands on it. So was the case for me at least, had to go through them all until I struck gold. I strongly advise against ordering outside of your country, always order domestically (within your country). But this all depends on how tough and strict the customs where you're from.

Whatever road you choose I wish you the best of luck. Remember that once you cross the road with strong opioids, it's hard to go back. Not impossible, but a slippery slope. Truly contemplate what you're doing before you do anything - do not act on impulse.

Reactions: wren-briar
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
Most places that sell heroin will be fentanyl. Dark web sites that will not sell it are lying. Makes no sense.

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023

I did some research and found out that for countries that are members of the European union, when you order something from another country of the European union, it does not go through customs.

Now, that excepts alcohol and maybe some foods. The question is, how do they know it is alcohol so they can charge you? Do they scan it? Or it has to be declared from before? If they scan it they may find out the fentanyl or heroin or whatever.

Being found out by the police is my fear too 😥😥

S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
I did some research and found out that for countries that are members of the European union, when you order something from another country of the European union, it does not go through customs.

Now, that excepts alcohol and maybe some foods. The question is, how do they know it is alcohol so they can charge you? Do they scan it? Or it has to be declared from before? If they scan it they may find out the fentanyl or heroin or whatever.

Being found out by the police is my fear too 😥😥
Yeah, it would be really big problem, maybe my mom would even lose her job and I might go to jail or something (as far as I know in my country some people went to jail with longer sentence than murder just for having a bit of weed on them😂, it fucked up).

I ordered few psychadelics in past, but only from very reputable sources with good stealth. But fent is taboo on dark web markets, so even if I would find someone it would probably be some skechy website, without escrow and likely scam.

As far as I know there is some inspection present on borders, but don't know how thorough.

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, it would be really big problem, maybe my mom would even lose her job and I might go to jail or something (as far as I know in my country some people went to jail with longer sentence than murder just for having a bit of weed on them😂, it fucked up).

I ordered few psychadelics in past, but only from very reputable sources with good stealth. But fent is taboo on dark web markets, so even if I would find someone it would probably be some skechy website, without escrow and likely scam.

As far as I know there is some inspection present on borders, but don't know how thorough.
Does the source play a role in whether the police is going to catch you? I mean, if the source is reputable and stealthy, as you say, there is less possibility for the authorities to catch you? How?
Doesn't the package have to go through the borders regardless of the source?
I am really interested

S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
Does the source play a role in whether the police is going to catch you? I mean, if the source is reputable and stealthy, as you say, there is less possibility for the authorities to catch you? How?
Doesn't the package have to go through the borders regardless of the source?
I am really interested
Yeah, it makes a big difference how you hide it. For example you can put it into some package so it looks like completely different product, like vitamine c or something. They can also clean it with alcohol or something so that no dogs can detect what was there, etc. If some source got cought they would get bad reputation for it, if someone screw up stealth on package I would make sure everyone knows they are unsafe and many people would do that too. So reputation usually helps determine how safe it is.

I usually go for those that have zero controversy. Some people make excuses about unsafe countries etc, but it's best when they have lot of reviews and all are very good.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: wren-briar, broth0100 and nux_walpurgis
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I'm no stranger to dark web, but to get fent seems imposible.
I've seen lots of F and other stronger RC synthetic opioids (nitazenes for example) on the dark net. Never bought any, but they are deffinetly there.
Also, going to depend on what country you live in though

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, it makes a big difference how you hide it. For example you can put it into some package so it looks like completely different product, like vitamine c or something. They can also clean it with alcohol or something so that no dogs can detect what was there, etc. If some source got cought they would get bad reputation for it, if someone screw up stealth on package I would make sure everyone knows they are unsafe and many people would do that too. So reputation usually helps determine how safe it is.

I usually go for those that have zero controversy. Some people make excuses about unsafe countries etc, but it's best when they have lot of reviews and all are very good.
wow thanks for the insight, I had no idea!

Reactions: wren-briar and Sadbanana