• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JingusBingus

JingusBingus

silly little man
Apr 30, 2023
how do you get fent? i plan to OD and i have no idea how to get some or how much i would need to actually ctb. It doesn't necessarily have to be fent, i just want a drug that makes you go peacefully. I live in the provo utah area if that matters. thanks fellas

Reactions: thecolourgold
thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
You might be able to get an Ativan prescription. Think of it this way, 1 Ativan = 1/2 xanax. You could easily die taking 10 or less.

• Hmph!
Reactions: toofargone6969 and Twistedliesinside
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
  • Informative
Reactions: Twistedliesinside, Lostandlooking and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
ask on the streets where drug users hang out or just ask random peeps

MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Ask the street dealers or alternatively, you can buy easily drugs on the dark web. However it's a bit more expensive option and slightly more tricky. Just download Tor, make a connection, use a search engine or hidden wiki.

However firstly, read very carefully tips how to browse through dark web safely.

It's very important to gather as many information about safety as you can because you can't browse the darknet as you would browse the "normal" internet. If you are not interested in technology then arm yourself with patience - it's not gonna be the most interesting read. However it's very, very important to know how to use dark web safely. Otherwise you can get hacked or scammed.

You should spend some time to figure out which sites are scam and which ones are legit. It is a tricky part as even if a site is generally legit, the seller might not be. However on most legit sites are systems and technologies which secures the buyer from fraudulent sellers. Then just make an order and here you go. Keep in mind that fent is generally not very cheap and on the darkweb you will pay slightly more than on the street.

twowaymirror

twowaymirror

nikolai
Mar 29, 2023
Not really related to your post, but i live in utah too :o rare to see others in the wild like this

Reactions: divinemistress36
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i've never come across fentanyl on the darkweb at least not that sells in the uk in fact most darkweb marketplace prohibit its sale because it's too dangerous

Reactions: Endex