• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Need2Leave

May 9, 2024
Just a bit apprehensive that I might panic after taking SN. Can music help? Maybe watching short YouTube video? Like how does one stay calm 15+ min before falling unconscious?

Comment will be appreciated.

Reactions: rosepanda and AmberianDawn
S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
your day to day distractions might help.

if that's music, then so be it but if you find a healthy distraction in anything else, do that.

you shouldn't have high expectations as to staying calm though because there'll be this one thought and perhaps a feeling inside of you that makes you well aware of the fact that you'll be unconscious at any point.

the self awareness that makes it feel as if seconds are hours bc of how slow time passes by.

Reactions: rosepanda and Need2Leave
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Well, the first day I was supposed to take it, I already woke up with huge guilt thinking about how my parents would react, all the trauma, everything. So I already knew I wasnt going to be able to follow through. So now I already prepared before hand all the audios and letters ill leave for them, once you sort through all this and have a better resolve( assuming that ctb is what you really want) than youll be able to stay calm and resolute after drinking it.

Of course, some benzos might help to knock you down faster, but nothing can replace a resolute mind. So thats the most important thing, and everything else thats holds you back from doing it( again, assuming that ctb and non existence is what you really want) must be dealt with before the set date.

As for after ingesting it, I guess that only you can know what makes you calmer, I plan on chewing some gum and listening to music. And I told myself i'll only have positive thoughts the day I try, and try to remind myself that suicide is a right of every individual.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Need2Leave, undecided and notahappygirl