• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
Hi, I've been looking for a good way out and I've found SN to be the best option. The problem is that it is recommended that you get an antiemetic but all recommended antiemetics are not OTC so how am I supposed to get them? Going to my doctor is not an option, not after asking for antiemetics became a red flag. I've already come this far by getting the SN so if there's a way to get it that can't possibly land me in a psych ward I'll try it. If not I guess I'll take the SN without an antiemetic and tough it out.

Reactions: DarknessInMe and restless.dreams
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
I know this is an old post, but were you ever able to get them? I'm in a similar boat, need AE but don't want to raise any suspicions.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Got some diphenhydramine, not sure if it's going to work

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Got some diphenhydramine, not sure if it's going to work
Only dopamine blocker will work, that's what chemo patients get also.
Hi, I've been looking for a good way out and I've found SN to be the best option. The problem is that it is recommended that you get an antiemetic but all recommended antiemetics are not OTC so how am I supposed to get them? Going to my doctor is not an option, not after asking for antiemetics became a red flag. I've already come this far by getting the SN so if there's a way to get it that can't possibly land me in a psych ward I'll try it. If not I guess I'll take the SN without an antiemetic and tough it out.
Same thing I am desperately looking for. Did you try to tell your doctor that you have migraine symptoms?