• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Does anyone know how I can get a gun if I can't legally own one in the united States? I'm looking for a 357 gun either a revolver or pistol doesn't matter as long as it shoots 357 ammo. I live in FL also if that helps with ideas. I have been tempted to buy from the dark web but don't want to get ripped off especially if the sites a phishing site cause a lot of them are. I was looking at telegram and facebook gun groups but those are mainly scams as well

W

whatever321

Mar 9, 2024
I already gave up in trying to find a gun where i'm from (not the USA), i'm honestly thinking about going to a shooting range, i just know, that CTB with a gun, is probably the best way overall to do it, quick, and painless, just need to find the right place, and pretend that i'm not a suicidal person, 'cause i'm pretty much sure, nowadays, people are aware of this method, and they'll be skeptical of someone just wanting to "practice" shooting for fun...

G

gaminggamer

Jan 24, 2023
I already gave up in trying to find a gun where i'm from (not the USA), i'm honestly thinking about going to a shooting range, i just know, that CTB with a gun, is probably the best way overall to do it, quick, and painless, just need to find the right place, and pretend that i'm not a suicidal person, 'cause i'm pretty much sure, nowadays, people are aware of this method, and they'll be skeptical of someone just wanting to "practice" shooting for fun...
I would plea that you don't end your life in a way that would deeply traumatize or endanger others. If you want to use a gun but can't access one, it would honestly be better to just fasten a basic one out of a couple pipes and a nail. There's plenty of resources online for that sort of thing. There's also the OD route but you have to kinda know what you're doing to succeed that way

• Wow
Reactions: LostSoul1965
A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
Are you in Florida? If you are of age just go to the gun store, make up a story on why you need one or WANT one and buy it, it might take long cause if the registration by if you're American it's not that hard

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I wish I knew how to access this easily and readily in Canada without having to buy unAssembled shit off the so called dark web sketchy websites that I'll be damned if I even trust

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
In Florida as far as I know, the only legal requirement for private sales is that the buyer is an adult with a Florida State ID and that that the seller is not knowingly selling to someone who is prohibited from owning one. You would be technically breaking the law if you got caught with the gun and have assuredly lost your right to possess, however most private sellers are not going to do a background check. Most will just ask to see your ID and want cash in hand.

Disclaimer that obviously anything you do skirting the law could cause you legal issues, but your goal is to ctb and I assume you understand that. Back out if the seller tries to do a background check if you know you'll get rejected, since the act of attempting a check is enough to get cops at your door, and don't let a cop know you possess guns and you should be fine.

Reactions: Forveleth
U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
In Florida as far as I know, the only legal requirement for private sales is that the buyer is an adult with a Florida State ID and that that the seller is not knowingly selling to someone who is prohibited from owning one. You would be technically breaking the law if you got caught with the gun and have assuredly lost your right to possess, however most private sellers are not going to do a background check. Most will just ask to see your ID and want cash in hand.

Disclaimer that obviously anything you do skirting the law could cause you legal issues, but your goal is to ctb and I assume you understand that. Back out if the seller tries to do a background check if you know you'll get rejected, since the act of attempting a check is enough to get cops at your door, and don't let a cop know you possess guns and you should be fine.
These are pretty good suggestions. But it may still be risky dealing with a private seller who insists on doing a background check or becomes suspicious if buyer wants to avoid it. And, even though the chance is probably not great, there is no way to tell if the seller is not police. So, I'd recommend to avoid going this route. There may be easier ways that I'm not aware about, instead of this.