J

justwannadie

May 20, 2018
Jumping is the method I really want to use but does anyone have any ideas on how to gain access to tall buildings and skyscrapers? There are tons of tall buildings within an hour's reach to where I am at the moment. But most of the skyscrapers are banks, homes, and business centers. Can I just walk into the lobby of one of the business places and get onto the elevator? Wouldn't someone stop me? I was at a 40+ floor skyscraper recently, but the windows couldn't be opened and there were security guards everywhere. I wanted to go to the roof, but there was a security guard waiting by the door to the roof and she told me it was closed off. It was so frustrating. Being so high up, seeing the concrete miles below, and being blocked off by a wall of glass.

There's a closer city that contains tons of tall buildings and skyscrapers, but most of them are homes or workplaces. Should I just try to walk into some? And get on an elevator and make my way to the roof? If someone stops me, I'll just be honest and say I just wanted to walk around and they'll probably look at me like I'm crazy and tell me to leave, but that's okay; I can still try, right? The worst that can happen is that they tell me to leave, right? I'm kind of losing hope. Does anyone have any advice?

Last edited:
Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever and Marz
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Jumping is also my method. I chose a bridge but I will be spotted anyway so if I don't jump I'm going back to the mental hospital. It's always a risk. I'd say try and gain acess to some hotel or tall buildings you mentioned

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I would be worried I would land on someone below

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
You could make up a story, say you're a photographer and wanted to take a nice picture from above. They might send up a security guard with you though, so you'd have to jump quickly.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, justwannadie and throwaway123
LosingHealthFast

LosingHealthFast

Soon floating..
Sep 7, 2018
Been wondering this too, but there are not that many very high buildings here, and I am very limited in my energy to research it, and building have those annoying borders my electric wheelchair cannot take. Shame, because going in the chair would mean a high speed spectacular jump, that would have a LOT less natural instinct limitations. It would amuse me till the end to know I would reach the newspapers. At 4 am the chances of jumping at anyone would be small, and in some directions, non existant since its some shop terrain thats closed off.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, raskolnikov and akosineenee
LosingHealthFast

LosingHealthFast

Soon floating..
Sep 7, 2018
I would be worried I would land on someone below
Jumping is also my method. I chose a bridge but I will be spotted anyway so if I don't jump I'm going back to the mental hospital. It's always a risk. I'd say try and gain acess to some hotel or tall buildings you mentioned
A hotel thats an interesting option. Jump is probably the easiest method in terms of preparing. It does come with beeing caught chance, even with lights off.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
A hotel thats an interesting option. Jump is probably the easiest method in terms of preparing. It does come with beeing caught chance, even with lights off.
But it takes huge mental preperation to jump.

R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
I had thought of this when jumping was my method.

I had chosen a particular building (almost 30 floor) which was private flats but also professional studies. It was guarded only at entrance where there were mens which eventually asked you what your business was there if you seemed not of the place.

I had planned to go there well dressed and with a little suitcase, if someone asked me something I would have said I was going to the medical study at the 2nd floor.

I would have taken the elevator instead, and gone directly to the top floor. There was an old door over there closed with a padlock, so I had planned to bring with me in the suitcase an heavy duty bolt cutter.
Top floor was open air, with a low profile railing.

This is it. The building had a backside not exposed to passage of people so it was a perfect choice. I suggest to look for "old style" buildings rather than modern skycrapers which have different architecture usually more closed and secure.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, useless and justwannadie