• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sewycidial

Jan 13, 2024
Is there any Dark net markets selling N or similar chemicals?

T

theapple

May 4, 2020
Does anyone ever answer on here? Please help ...I seem to be only finding old posts and info, how to connect to current members? Need any info on obtaining N

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You would have to go to Peru to get it

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Ive loads. Buy it off me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and divinemistress36
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Hilarious
That's the point. It's not out there lovely. If it was this site wouldn't be here we'd all be growing daisies.
But I've heard Peru is good this time of year.

Reactions: divinemistress36
T

theapple

May 4, 2020
Why does it have to be so frickin difficult?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Why does it have to be so frickin difficult?
Because N will soon become SN and just as bad. The easier options are being taken away from us. Society as a whole wants people to live. To pay taxes, pay for medical care. If you're dead you can't do that.

Reactions: Venessolotic
T

theapple

May 4, 2020
If only I had $11,000. Then I'd go to Switzerland and be done with it.
Because N will soon become SN and just as bad. The easier options are being taken away from us. Society as a whole wants people to live. To pay taxes, pay for medical care. If you're dead you can't do that.
SN hurts and such a production....and you're right, will be hard to get now. I'm Canadian and supplier charged with murder here.
SN hurts and such a production....and you're right, will be hard to get now. I'm Canadian and supplier charged with murder here.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
If only I had $11,000. Then I'd go to Switzerland and be done with it.
Not so simple my friend, 3 doctors have to witnesses you are not mad, sucicidal and have no quality of life. I even think Pegasus have stopped doing it on mental health patients. You'd have to have a disability.

Reactions: Venessolotic
T

theapple

May 4, 2020
And they'll delay MAiD again. That's what I've been waiting for.
Not so simple my friend, 3 doctors have to witnesses you are not mad, sucicidal and have no quality of life. I even think Pegasus have stopped doing it on mental health patients. You'd have to have a disability.
Well, I DO have a brain tumour and am going deaf...but it's not killing me....not fast enough anyway.
I def have no quality of life, by definition I'm suicidal, but not according to me and I haven't.spoken to anyone but you in weeks so I won't.be missed

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic and divinemistress36
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Then you could be a candidate. How horrid to have all this and have to pay to leave this world.
wish I could help you more. Maybe read the threads look up SN. Seems to be the next option for people that cant get N.