P

Powderedmonster

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I don't know how to do anything, so if anyone knows where or how I could find a woods to hang myself in without the risk of being found, please tell me how... i've looked up "forest" and "woods" in googlemaps with no success. I might just be retarded.
My primary plan was to hang myself in my backyard at like 3 am when everyone is asleep, but then my mom would find me in the morning which is something I want to avoid...
I would preferably like to hang myself in the woods during the daytime, as I'd be scared to do it at night. I just don't know how to find a private enough forest.
Does anyone have any insight? I'm helpless.

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I also checked my google map too, lol. It seems like I need to travel 80-100 km from where I live in order to reach a significantly secluded forest area. I am lucky I live in a big island with many rainforest areas.

You could consider travelling to further area if it's possible for you. Wish you luck.

Reactions: Marz
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
You don't need a woods, you only need a place, where nobody will come there for a long time.

Reactions: Egddios
A

ArtVandelay

Experienced
Apr 15, 2019
Can I ask what your approximate geographic location is? I could help look for a forest near you. Feel free to PM me.

F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
I would have to have a place big enough to hide a vehicle and maybe secluded enough that nobody would notice a small fire

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
I live in New Zealand so there is forest all around me, don't know what its like where your at. But if you start going in one direction I'm sure you'll find something...
I was planing in breaking off a hiking trail and going into the woods that way.

Reactions: ArtVandelay