J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Stupid question:

So many places are public or private property.

Are there any hacks to finding a place that's truly private? How did you find your spot?

Thanks

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sadworld and botanormal
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It would be different for each persons location. I would use google earth to tour the city.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld and botanormal
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I know this is going to sound sarcastic, but my hack is to have enough money to afford a hotel room. Am I correct that you're seeking some place gratis that you wouldn't be caught tresspassing?

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld, Metalhead, ecmnesia and 1 other person
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
I can't get a hotel with an expired ID so I'm just kinda always scouting for places I wouldn't be bugged for like a few hours at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and botanormal
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I know, right? Finding a truly private spot can be a real struggle. Personally, I'm waiting for a good opportunity where I can be home alone, but it's going to take some patience. If you could, maybe a hotel would be a good spot for you. Good luck on finding somewhere!

Reactions: sadworld and voyager
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I have found a place and some backups too. I found them by exploring with Google maps and then scouting them out with my car. However I live close to quiet rural areas so it wasn't too difficult for me. I don't know what the best advice is if you live in a city.

Reactions: sadworld, voyager, Ghost2211 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can't get a hotel with an expired ID so I'm just kinda always scouting for places I wouldn't be bugged for like a few hours at least.
Oh shit, is that a thing? That complicates things.....

Reactions: sadworld
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
Oh shit, is that a thing? That complicates things.....
Yep. I have a tent, a sleeping bag, and a lantern at the ready with all the shit I need (cups, measuring stuff) except the medical and chemical stuff that's hidden separate. It's gonna suck because it's getting cold. But hey, what can ya do I guess.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, sadworld and voyager
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yep. I have a tent, a sleeping bag, and a lantern at the ready with all the shit I need (cups, measuring stuff) except the medical and chemical stuff that's hidden separate. It's gonna suck because it's getting cold. But hey, what can ya do I guess.
Ugh, my ID has been expired for a good while. Guess I'll have to deal with dmv sooner or later. You sure you won't be bothered outside with a tent? I suppose you would get mistaken for homeless, but what if someone checks on you...

• Hugs
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
If you have a car, a public parking lot. You'd be surprised how little people pay attention to what happens in a car as long as it's relatively motionless

Reactions: job1315 and sadworld
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
My bridge is totally empty at night and honestly Im too desperate right now to worry about it

• Love
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I'm worried if SN is too loud for a hotel room and slightly worried I'll crack

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
That's exactly my worry too. You never know, even with metoclopramide regime, you can vomit loudly and they will call an ambulance and save you. Then they can even send you to a psych ward. I guess I will wait till my mother with her boyfriend go out for at least one whole day. Then I'll do it.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I want to do SN in a hotel but I'm afraid I'm going to go into a stage 10 panic attack the minute I drink it. I may not be able to keep quiet. I've been known to scream right before blacking out. It may never happen due to this fear. If I even do so much as get my SN supplies together and head to a hotel I start to panic.

Reactions: job1315
R

ronigail9

Student
Oct 5, 2019
People get drunk and vomit in hotel rooms all night long. No one should be scared of the sound of vomiting.

Reactions: job1315 and Symbiote
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Why not drink it deep in the woods or something, why are hotels so important for this. Thats what I would do if that was my method, I hate people and my suicide is my own business

Reactions: ronigail9
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Why not drink it deep in the woods or something, why are hotels so important for this. Thats what I would do if that was my method, I hate people and my suicide is my own business
I think it's because hotels are more comfortable. It'd be pretty cold and wet in the woods where I live at this time of year, if I have the choice then I'd rather spend my last moments somewhere nice

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020

I think I'd be too lonely. Also I don't know where the woods are / how to get deep into them with my car around here

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I still dont understand this. I am broken. I dont want company when I die because I have no one I could trust and pro lifers wanting to 'save' me can peace right out. I dont care about cold or pain, my whole life is pain and Im so used to it I started to seek it.

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I still dont understand this. I am broken. I dont want company when I die because I have no one I could trust and pro lifers wanting to 'save' me can peace right out. I dont care about cold or pain, my whole life is pain and Im so used to it I started to seek it.

I have lifetime anxiety sufferer, it is not conscious thought

• Hugs
Reactions: elfgyoza