• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
i've felt suicidal for the majority of my "life" i've lost count of the amount of failed attempts to end my miserable existence, the longer i exist the more i wish my existence had ended much sooner.

i now have s/n and no longer have any false hopes.

The last thing i want before i end my suffering is to minimise the hurt my demise will cause those i leave behind. i don't know how to say goodbye or explain. Has anyone got any ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: Defenestration and rozeske
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I think about what my partner could've said to have lessened the impact his death would've had on me, and I know that answer is nothing. The only thing that's brought me some peace of mind is knowing that he is no longer suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, selfhazard, rozeske and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't know, I don't believe there is much we can do but I believe they will eventually move on (or maybe that's a wishful thinking)

It's recommended to organize your belongings, throwing out and packing what needs be, put lables of Instructions on them....etc. It minimizes the things they would have to deal with plus it can possibly minimizes the hurt and grievance they would feel sorting out those things and over deciding which to keep and which to throw out.

Now am I doing this? No. I'm just not in a mental strength to do all that and even if I did, as i don't live alone it would look super odd packing and labeling my stuff out of the blue.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: selfhazard and RemainingDubious
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

All of these lies are not worth fighting for
Feb 18, 2024
I don't know, I don't believe there is much we can do but I believe they will eventually move on (or maybe that's a wishful thinking)
i hope they forget about me and can be at peace knowing i'll finally be at peace.

It's recommended to organize your belongings, throwing out and packing what needs be, put lables of Instructions on them....etc. It minimizes the things they would have to deal with plus it can possibly minimizes the hurt and grievance they would feel sorting out those things and over deciding which to keep and which to throw out.

Now am I doing this? No. I'm just not in a mental strength to do all that and even if I did, as i don't live alone it would look super odd packing and labeling my stuff out of the blue.
i've got way too much stuff to organize. i don't have the mental strength for that either. Late last year i started to collect things to pass the time and take my mind off things. Hopefully whoever gets my stuff can make a pretty penny from the things i've kept sealed. i had no intention of selling most stuff but hoped it would help put someone in a better position than i ever was after i'm gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
R

red24

May 28, 2024
I dont give a fuck about anybody's feelings. When I am out of cigarettes noone gives me 20€. Well except for my cousin, he gave me once, I admit it. Anyway I would like my ex to cry at least for 1minute, like that scene from Mark Twain :))) but that aint gonna happen :)) For me this is a non subject. Just wanted to say it.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
M

ms-lovely

Jun 22, 2024
i've felt suicidal for the majority of my "life" i've lost count of the amount of failed attempts to end my miserable existence, the longer i exist the more i wish my existence had ended much sooner.

i now have s/n and no longer have any false hopes.

The last thing i want before i end my suffering is to minimise the hurt my demise will cause those i leave behind. i don't know how to say goodbye or explain. Has anyone got any ideas?
I honestly find myself in a similar predicament, but just make sure you properly leave notes explaining in detail how you felt about them and that this decision is not their fault. They will grieve and try to blame themselves for not being about to help so at least trying to express what lead you into this situation will make them understand that even though you are gone so is you pain and you are no longer suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious