• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justwannadie

May 20, 2018
How do I make sure I land on my head when jumping from a 10 story building? I have a chronic illness and I'm terrified of surviving.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
"Skydive".

Dive like in a pool, but as soon as youre falling use your head to aim, and hold your arms at your sides.

M

Makhlebite

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not sure you can. Chances are, you're not a professional acrobat, and won't have the mental discipline to correctly twist your body in midair. Doesn't hurt to try to do what the above poster recommended, though.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
You can't. Some people can do it but they go through training to learn how to properly land in a way or another.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
fall like a long wood plank stood up tall that got blow over by the breeze. Landing flat like a face plant will be a much more fatal way to land than if you jump regular and if you try to nose dive you most likely will end up going feet first because of survival. You probably will end up going feet first no matter what because of survival instinct unless you are clutch. Another option is to hang by your feet and than drop or push off away from the structure with your hands and feet. You could also ride a balloon to a high height and then hang and fall. Maybe you could time it so you fall once you fall unconscious from the lack of oxygen in the upper atmosphere.