• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
I live at home with parents that love me and I'm not stable enough to leave. How can I distance myself from my parents and make them hate me so that my suicide would be less impactful? please help.

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I live at home with parents that love me and I'm not stable enough to leave. How can I distance myself from my parents and make them hate me so that my suicide would be less impactful? please help.
me personally, I started to stop talking to them slowly, and locked myself in my room more without socializing or "bonding". i can elaborate more if you want.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
me personally, I started to stop talking to them slowly, and locked myself in my room more without socializing or "bonding". i can elaborate more if you want.
I tried doing that for the past few weeks, but they bother me more and claim that "we need to talk more"

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
I tried doing that for the past few weeks, but they bother me more and claim that "we need to talk more"
my parents did the same, i just "talked more" but not the same as I used to, you know? I wasn't joking and smiling like I used to when I talked so they gave up on me because it was clear I wouldn't budge

• Informative
Reactions: throneofdispair03
ChoclateIsSweet

ChoclateIsSweet

ChocolateIsSweet
Mar 24, 2020
If you have parents that care about you, there is sadly very little to make processing the death of their child less impactful.

• Aww..
Reactions: astonishedturnip, dcvi.vii and throneofdispair03