Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
Dying in a hysterical or distressed state sounds truly awful.

Reactions: Red, Alucard and itsamadworld
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I couldn't take my own life if I was emotional. I can't be angry, sad, anything. I must be totally zen.

Reactions: itsamadworld
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: SpottedPanda
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
This thread interests me, I want to die proudly, I'd like to. I've thought about the different scenarios, I'd be of the idea hanging, but I need strength, need a strong resolve

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
One thing I haven't really seen mentioned is what many refer to as a suicidal coma, where the thought of suicide is so powerful the individual is hellbent on dying. If they had formed a plan previously, then they are prepared. If not, they act impulsively and with purpose. When this is the case, I'd say the SI is depressed. Sometimes I think I would welcome this coma.

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live
Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Ah gotcha...
It seems to be a matter of disabling a hard wired connection in the brain, I think it's easier for flighty-thinking people rather than those mired in logic and reason. Logic and reason always find a way out, however improbable.
Reckon this is why a lot of attempts are made during inebriation, logic and reason take a backseat and base motivations come to the forefront.
Those who stay stoic in their last moments have bent logic and reason to fit their purpose instead of letting it sway them away...
I guess it helps to be a little bit crazy whether you choose to stay and stick it out or finally be comfortable with getting out.
"Go crazy? Don't mind if I dooooo!"
F7D626E6 C284 4CA9 ABF2 503794EA470D

Reactions: FriendofDeath