• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Psychopath30

Psychopath30

Aug 18, 2019
I want to die but I'm afraid of pain, I want to die a quick way so I don't feel much pain.

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
N would probably be a good method if you can afford it and are willing to take the risks that come with breaking the law.

Reactions: vertigokandy, Kikoo Loool and TiredOfLife95
R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
exit bag is supposed to be painless and relatively quick
bullet to the head if done correctly is the fastest and painless

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Inert gas, and heroin OD injection.

Reactions: BPD_LE
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Why do people worry about pain? Quick I understand. But what's wrong with quick and painful? After all you'll be dead. Is it an SI thing? I want quick but not worried about pain. Just interested in other people's thoughts.

Reactions: Tea, JimFord99 and Astral316
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Why do people worry about pain? Quick I understand. But what's wrong with quick and painful? After all you'll be dead. Is it an SI thing? I want quick but not worried about pain. Just interested in other people's thoughts.
The challenge of ctb is to overcome SI.
And bc everyone avoids pain like a plague, one can expect SI to increase the more painful a method is.
Therefore, everyone is looking for a painless method in order to avoid the powerful life force we call SI as much as possible.

Reactions: vertigokandy, Glandular, Tea and 4 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
The challenge of ctb is to overcome SI.
And bc everyone avoids pain like a plague, one can expect SI to increase the more painful a method is.
Not everyone avoids pain. What about self-harmers? We seek it out.

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
SN and benzos would work probably.

Reactions: vertigokandy and SelfHatingAspie
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't like pain. Chronic (phantom) pain is one of the things making it difficult for me to go on. So I don't especially want the last thing I ever experience to be more painful than it has to be.

People ask why it matters if you'll be dead anyway, but to me, that's even more reason to want the last sensations to be as pleasant as possible.

Reactions: vertigokandy, lifeisbutadream and BPD_LE
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Not everyone avoids pain. What about self-harmers? We seek it out.
Self harmers seek temporary relief from the emotional pain. It's a coping mechanism. They want to feel. Ctb on the other hand, is a permanent solution (to feel nothing). Therefore, any obstacle is removed (pain included) to successfully archive CTB without missing it. You know how bus drivers are sometimes smh.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Self harmers seek temporary relief from the emotional pain. It's a coping mechanism. They want to feel. Ctb on the other hand, is a permanent solution (to feel nothing). Therefore, any obstacle is removed (pain included) to successfully archive CTB without missing it. You know how bus drivers are sometimes smh.
Pain can be addictive and induce euphoria. A bit of pain before I ctb could be a positive thing. A last physical 'scream' maybe? Also maybe long time self-harmers have a greater pain threshold because of the repeated behaviour. I know I have a high pain threshold which is probably why I'm not bothered if there is pain before I ctb. I'm also not convinced SI will kick in strong enough with me. In a past attempt it didn't.

Reactions: Astral316 and Soul
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Pain can be addictive and induce euphoria. A bit of pain before I ctb could be a positive thing. A last physical 'scream' maybe? Also maybe long time self-harmers have a greater pain threshold because of the repeated behaviour. I know I have a high pain threshold which is probably why I'm not bothered if there is pain before I ctb. I'm also not convinced SI will kick in strong enough with me. In a past attempt it didn't.
I guess you and few others (small percentile of suicidals) are not like the majority.
For you guys, pain might be beneficial to successfully ctb. More power to you.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I guess you and few others (small percentile of suicidals) are not like the majority.
For you guys, pain might be beneficial to successfully ctb. More power to you.
I hope so. Time will tell. Thanks for the discussion. Always good to hear others points of view.

Reactions: Kiwi and Life+me=error
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
SN and benzos would work probably.

+1

SN is reported to be relatively peaceful, as long as the appropriate pre-ctb regimen is followed. Reportedly even moreso with benzos and/or taking the SN in capsule form rather than in liquid form.

Reactions: vertigokandy
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Wish I could feel that euphoria. I'm unbelievably scared from all voluntarily caused pains. Maybe a sudden injury not that bad, but I can't ever do hurt myself by knowing I will hurt.

• Aww..
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Wish I could feel that euphoria. I'm unbelievably scared from all voluntarily caused pains. Maybe a sudden injury not that bad, but I can't ever do hurt myself by knowing I will hurt.
I understand a lot more now why people want it to be painless. I wish there was a simple, effective method for you guys.

• Love
Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore