B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023
Well, Im scared that when Im about to ctb, imy survival instincts will activate, can someone give me a way in order for this not to happen, like how to truly breakdown your mental health

L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
Well, Im scared that when Im about to ctb, imy survival instincts will activate, can someone give me a way in order for this not to happen, like how to truly breakdown your mental health
Get intoxicated or take drugs that distort your reality before ctb.

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You cannot "kill" your SI. There's no SI once you are really unconscious. U can numb it a bit with drugs and so.

plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
The title and the content seems a bit different, so I think I'll put the answer here separately.
To ruin the mental health, yes a lot of ways. Try tapping yourself to o**anism ten times a day or go to some crazy after-parties over night.
To turn down the SI? No. I suppose that's hard-coded for human and creatures of any kind. It never seems to relate to mental health and never goes away.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Why would you want that, its hellish. Even if you destroy it you will likely still fear CTB'ing. But if you truly want to, take some recreational drug like DMT, LSD or meth.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
I don't think actively trying to make your life worse to make is easier to commit to killing yourself is a good idea. Not only will you be causing yourself more suffering, I don't believe SI is reduced or increased by how "bad" things are in life prior to suicide.