• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

etoilecupid

etoilecupid

Apr 14, 2024
hey guys im back!! i only come on here during my lowest times and right now im really low. just got indirectly rejected by the girl ive been inlove with for 4 years straight and need to know how to deal with it!! i really loved her so this is gonna be tough

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
As a person who suffers a lot from this subject, i just try to focus on other things and time heals it. Other than that, just accepting that rejection is part of life. It sucks but there are other people and other things.

Reactions: Serial Experi Pain
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
I'm awful at dealing with rejection of any kind but when I'm going through it I usually just try to get my mind off of it as much as I can until it no longer bothers me too much. I think it's helpful to keep your mind healthy with other things you appreciate doing, being with people you like, and just avoid overthinking the rejection and why it happened (that's the hard part for me lol). Don't let it swallow you, obviously it's a long process and you won't be at peace with this in a month or two, but try to keep your mind healthy and positive and away from what happened. Take care

• Love
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain