Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
No longer doing sleeping pills so I need an alternative

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Strenuous exercise to get some of the anger out and tire yourself out. Give that rage somewhere to go.

S

strngpass

Aug 10, 2024
Therapy and exercise, don't let it spiral down into destructive against others.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Learn how to box safely and take it out on a punching bag. It's exhausting, an adrenaline rush, an endorphin high, extremely satisfying, the bag swings back at you so you can properly argue with it and you can hug it when you're done. Do it properly and sometimes your have to as your legs give out and you can't stand up any longer. Highly recommend to anyone trying to express any kind of emotion blockage.

But learn how to box safely first.

Reactions: Spectre
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Learn how to box safely and take it out on a punching bag. It's exhausting, an adrenaline rush, an endorphin high, extremely satisfying, the bag swings back at you so you can properly argue with it and you can hug it when you're done. Do it properly and sometimes your have to as your legs give out and you can't stand up any longer. Highly recommend to anyone trying to express any kind of emotion blockage.

But learn how to box safely first.
10/10 recommend learning how to do it safely first so you don't hurt yourself severely. You wouldn't think punching a bag could fuck you up, but I assure you it can.

Reactions: Ash