• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I volunteer at a medical warehouse and when I'm on discarding duty I like to grab cool stuff I see. I have a small collection of safety scalpels since the safety mechanism is a cool thing to fidget with. I accidentally stabbed myself in the back of my hand and I don't know how to explain it but I kind of want to do it again, but can't go through with stabbing myself for some reason. Is there anything I can do to make it easier or should I just stop whining and go through with it?

Reactions: John-Doe
John-Doe

John-Doe

Jan 20, 2024
i would enjoy collecting different little medical tools like that too, that sounds cool.

obviously i wouldn't recommend self-harming at all, but if you do i especially wouldn't recommend stabbing yourself as that would be very hard to control the severity/depth of the injury. when i cut i used somewhat slow slicing motions then i could control the downward pressure and size a lot easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
i would enjoy collecting different little medical tools like that too, that sounds cool.

obviously i wouldn't recommend self-harming at all, but if you do i especially wouldn't recommend stabbing yourself as that would be very hard to control the severity/depth of the injury. when i cut i used somewhat slow slicing motions then i could control the downward pressure and size a lot easier.

That's good to know. I have some other random tools and some chemicals as well, everything is expired but I was also thinking of using some lidocaine I took to make it hurt less, but since the problem is more psychological it probably wouldn't do anything. I don't know why, but the I liked the small pool of blood I made when I accidentally stabbed myself, it didn't hurt either and since the actual cut was small I was able to disinfect it, clean it, and patch it easily; I was thinking about striking fatty areas where I wouldn't hit anything important but I'll try to stop myself and do that if I get a very strong urge again.

• Hugs
Reactions: John-Doe