• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curumpely

Oct 17, 2023
Hello!

I'm fairly new here, and I hope my stay won't be too long here.

I don't have any access to firearms, and I don't have a possibility to hang myself in the apartment (tought about the balcony railing but there is a somewhat big foot traffic around here so people could intervene).

I live on the 5th floor of a building (around 15-18 meters/ 50-60 ft high). I'm considering jumping, under the balcony there is a concrete parking lot, however I'm not sure that it would be successful. What could be my chances?
I'm also considering the nightnight method but I'm not sure about the successrate of that nor that I wouldn't f up that too, I fear I could be found and "saved". Any dummyproof ways to perform the method?

Could you please recommend me some methods that don't require a gun and are fast and reliable?

Thank you!

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
All methods have their drawbacks. only you can decide your method. Do your research. I am a jumper, but from a much higher height than you mentioned.

Reactions: curumpely
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Hi, welcome to the forum

Here is a bunch of suicide methods listed:

About jumping, i think that height is a little bit on the low end of lethality, it's possible, but the chance of failure is quite high.
I've also heard nothing but bad about the night-night method.

Probably the most common, the most reliable and the most easily accessible method is hanging
here is a thread for that:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and curumpely
C

curumpely

Oct 17, 2023
Hi, welcome to the forum

Here is a bunch of suicide methods listed:

About jumping, i think that height is a little bit on the low end of lethality, it's possible, but the chance of failure is quite high.
Thank you for the link, I'm checking it out!
All methods have their drawbacks. only you can decide your method. Do your research. I am a jumper, but from a much higher height than you mentioned.
I'm actually pretty resentful of my choices. A few months back I lived on the 10th floor, I contemplated jumping but back then I somehow managed not to, and now my access to reliable methods are more limited than ever. :(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
therem

therem

Next week has already drained me
Oct 10, 2023
When you say you've heard nothing but bad, what have you heard? I only see people saying that it's a good method. I've been considering it, but that's made me a bit unsure

W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Hanging, decapitation (car or hanging), train, jumping.

I think 5th floor is too low, I wouldn't risk it. I hope you find peace if you go through with it. If you don't we'll still be here (some of us at least) <3

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
When you say you've heard nothing but bad, what have you heard? I only see people saying that it's a good method. I've been considering it, but that's made me a bit unsure
If you read the night-night megathread, it's mostly people complaining how they tried it but it didn't work.
At first, it may sound like a simpler version of partial hanging, but in reality, it's much more complicated and can be much more painful.

I too planned going by it back in 2022, but then after doing my research and seeing a man succefully CTB'ing himself with night-night method in a livestream, i changed my plans, it looked very agonizing and unpleasant.

I don't want to demoralize or fearmonger, but it's just my honest conclusion. Look into partial hanging, that's my advice.

Read this post for example:

therem

therem

Next week has already drained me
Oct 10, 2023
If you read the night-night megathread, it's mostly people complaining how they tried it but it didn't work.
At first, it may sound like a simpler version of partial hanging, but in reality, it's much more complicated and can be much more painful.

I too planned going by it back in 2022, but then after doing my research and seeing a man succefully CTB'ing himself with night-night method in a livestream, i changed my plans, it looked very agonizing and unpleasant.

I don't want to demoralize or fearmonger, but it's just my honest conclusion. Look into partial hanging, that's my advice.

Read this post for example:
Bloody hell, thanks. That's put that one to bed then.

I'd read through that thread a bit but had never got to there or had scrolled right past it. Glad you've mentioned it 😅

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus