• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

unknownus3r0

unknownus3r0

Mar 11, 2023
Does anyone have any methods on CTB in a psych ward. Please I'm desperate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mauve87, girlsboysthems, ipmanwc0 and 1 other person
figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
It really depends where/what the place you are us like. Are you under strict supervision? In my experience, once this guy was found sitting fully clothed in a bath tub. He'd been there the whole day, so he could've easily killed himself. I also knew a fellow bipolar bloke who tried to hang himself, but once he was stopped, he slit his wrists. Didn't die because he was checked every 5 mim.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i guess it depends on how much longer you'd like to stay there?

Mauve87

Mauve87

Aug 30, 2023
I wouldn't try it. There's a high chance you'll get interrupted and locked away

Pretend to enjoy your stay at the psych ward. You'll get out within 1-3 weeks

Reactions: A Human?, peace_van, jusbug and 1 other person
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
without giving background information about what type of ward you're at nobody can really give you advice. Like i'm also in a psych ward currently and am going to ctb during my stay but i'm also in a open one with barely any restrictions in my freedom and privacy so it's incredibly easy to plan and carry it out. would be a much different story in a closed or more restricted ward.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly suicide just isn't straightforward anyway and it sounds really risky to me trying anything to ctb in a place where like that where one is monitored. I certainly wish there are easy answers to leaving this existence in peace.

darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
without giving background information about what type of ward you're at nobody can really give you advice. Like i'm also in a psych ward currently and am going to ctb during my stay but i'm also in a open one with barely any restrictions in my freedom and privacy so it's incredibly easy to plan and carry it out. would be a much different story in a closed or more restricted ward.
I think the biggest thing is how often do they check on you. When I was hospitalized, they did 15 minute checks on everyone. How much time between checks would be crucial to figure out, no matter how you plan to ctb. Personally, I would do what I would have to do to get out as quickly as possible and ctb on the outside.

Reactions: Mauve87, Morgengrauen and jusbug
StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
If the ward is anything like the ones I've been in, it's not really possible. On top of not really having the resources (and everything is made so nothing can be tied to it), staff do rounds every 20-30min. You're more likely to end up a vegetable than die if you were to somehow manage to find an anchor point.

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
I think the biggest thing is how often do they check on you. When I was hospitalized, they did 15 minute checks on everyone. How much time between checks would be crucial to figure out, no matter how you plan to ctb. Personally, I would do what I would have to do to get out as quickly as possible and ctb on the outside.
This. and also even if you can go out how long you can stay out is also important. Having limited time alone outside leaves you only with so much room before the police gets called and depending on on method will most likely fail and get you locked up with even less freedom and means to ctb.

OP, if you can't plan in a reasonable time frame to be alone + potential traveling time, waiting until you're out is the best advise. I mean i know multiple people who managed to ctb successfully, even someone while locked in camera rooms with strict check in intervals , but also know dozens more who failed miserably (myself included on multiple occasions) and the consequences can be devastating to your already struggling mental well being.

Reactions: darknesscomesquick
unknownus3r0

unknownus3r0

Mar 11, 2023
Does anyone have any methods on CTB in a psych ward. Please I'm desperate.
By psych ward I mean an Ed unit which in the uk is pretty similar to a psych ward in terms of observations and anti lig environment the only difference really is it's centred around mealtimes. So in terms of timescales for how long I'll be here it's probably at least a few months