• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
I want to proceed with the H2S method. CO has no odor but its lethal concentration is higher so I don't have enough confidence in it (and hanging feels icky).

If my math is right my apartment is roughly 200 m^3 in volume. Meanwhile cars (which are often used in this method) are under 5 m^3. I don't have a car and I don't know how to drive so how can an airtight space be created within the apartment?

I've heard of grow tents for marijuana which are designed to keep the smell in but can they be properly shut from the inside?

P.S. It now occurs to me that if one has a sufficiently large fridge one could unplug it, let it assume room temperature, position it horizontally and shut themselves in. There would eventually be too much CO2 which would cause a panic but I think (not medical advice!) you would be dead of H2S before that.

I do not encourage anyone to kill themselves in this or any other way, just theoretically speaking.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
If you can't get a car then your best bet would be to do it in a small bathroom or closet. You can make it airtight by duct taping plastic sheets over the door, windows, vent openings, electric sockets, light switches etc (basically everything that leads outside, you can find more on that by looking up how to make a shelter in place)
However keep in mind that this is a highly toxic method which may very well hurt/kill other people. If you live in a building with other apartments or public spaces, you may want to reconsider. Obviously, no matter where you do it you have to put warning signs on the door to inform first rescuers of the dangers inside, so they can protect themselves and take the right security measures

• Hugs
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
They make tents for growing that are 4'x4' and 4'x8's(and more), I'd use a 4x8 personally if I chose that method.

• Love
O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
Apparently some athletes deliberately put themselves into a low oxygen environment to improve their endurance. The equipment for this is called an altitute tent see for example https://hypoxico.com/products/cubicle

Since it is supposedly maintaining a different concentration of O2 it should help with all gas based methods (CO, H2S, inert gases).

• Hugs