• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MikUma

MikUma

certified red flag
Dec 7, 2023
Okay so I have a lot of scars from SH on my stomach and especially upper theighs, all from AFTER I quit competitive swimming (I used to just cut on my ankles and weird sections of skin under my swimsuit), but my friends want me to join again. This got me to thinking. Of course I'm not going to join swim again, but what's going to happen when I wear swimsuits during spring break, when we all finally have time for the beach or the pool? Usually, I enjoy wearing board shorts in the water and stuff, but not while swimming (I'll wear them for water play in hoses and stuff). Cuts are big, noticable, and I can't just put makeup over them. It's a more texure and sensory overload shit, rather than what I do or don't like, having my board shorts on underwater. What do I do? Do I just not get in the water and choose to stay on the sides? I don't know what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello,

How about putting cover-up silicone sheets like this? Do this kind of sheets give you sensory overload?
(I searched for "scar cover up" on Amazon.com)

Silicone cover up sheets

Reactions: voidstar