• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

trytrytryagain

trytrytryagain

Nov 30, 2023
My partner who I was with for only two months, but seemed very happy with, broke up with me a day after I told them about my SA and SV story.

I know it seems really small, but the fact that I even got a partner for a bit considering my awful looks and trauma was reassuring, I felt human again for the first time in a long time. I felt like people didn't look at me like a loser anymore, I had someone to hang out with consistently, I had someone who I could stay with at night and feel safe with after 2 years of feeling so scared and unloved. Turns out, yeah, I can't be loved the way I am I guess.

They said it really wasn't my fault and they've been feeling disconnected for a while, which is fair, but considering they had other weeks to say goodbye, why didn't they? Why say they loved me a couple weeks earlier? Why only after I open up about something the past and how it has been affecting my sexual affection presently, do they leave?

The only logical conclusion is to obviously, find a way to make myself happy alone, without the aid of other people. I used to feel happy with the way I looked but I really don't seem to be attractive to others, so I started my ED again, despite my very low weight already. I dress really weird and it makes me happy but sometimes I wish I could just dress 'normal' and be content with myself, but I can't even look at myself in the mirror if I don't look a certain way. I don't like the way people perceive me in first, visible impressions and that makes me fear I'll be alone forever. I hate existing for others, but they're the only ones that make me happy.

I obviously didn't threaten ctb in front of my ex partner, but they still made me promise to them that I wouldn't do it and now I feel stuck. I was planning on doing it tonight but I called a friend and now they are making sure I send them updates, probably to make sure I'm safe. I feel so alone still though, it never feels like enough is enough for me. I have so much that so many people don't, but I still feel useless, I feel like nothing when I'm alone, but nobody will ever love me.

How do I cope with the fact I'll probably be alone forever?

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I don't think you will be alone forever. sooner or later you will meet new people.

Reactions: BrainShower
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Sorry you are going through this. Loneliness is an overwhelming, horrible feeling that I don't wish on anyone.

I also know I'm gonna be and feel alone for the rest of my days. Wish I had a solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: trytrytryagain
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
That's how it's worked out for me, too. Been (romantically) alone for more than 30 years, and entirely alone for more than 3 years since my mother passed-away. It just wears you down. To me, there is no living like this forever. Screw that. But, that's exactly what's in my future if I stick around. I won't be sticking around to see how this effed-up movie ends. I'll write my own ending, thank you very much.

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Wish I could help you. Feeling constantly alone all the time is one of my reasons for wanting to ctb. If there was some magical solution for all of us who feel this way I would not hesitate to go for that. But life really is so lonely for a lot of us... it sucks.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Prostitutes help but it can get expensive. Tinder works if you have patience but I dont find it good for relationships. Unfortunately its just a matter of waiting for the time to come that you meet that person organically.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
Prostitutes help but it can get expensive. Tinder works if you have patience but I dont find it good for relationships. Unfortunately its just a matter of waiting for the time to come that you meet that person organically.
Dating apps are perfect if you want to spiral lower into depression and self hatred. You can get rejected by the whole world instead of just by people you meet.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Dating apps are perfect if you want to spiral lower into depression and self hatred. You can get rejected by the whole world instead of just by people you meet.
There is a utilitarian factor that can be extracted from Tinder. He's horrible because he compares people, but he serves as a tool. I am alone and in pain every day, just as your name describes. You have my compassion.

A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
There is a utilitarian factor that can be extracted from Tinder. He's horrible because he compares people, but he serves as a tool. I am alone and in pain every day, just as your name describes. You have my compassion.
I don't even know what a relationship is really. I'm not autistic nor mentally ill, just always failed at even getting started.

ZedZeo

ZedZeo

I have no mouth, and I must scream
Sep 10, 2023
exactly. and they r proven to just be addicting. so many ppl keep using dating apps while being in a relationship. dating apps don't want you to leave their app.
I don't think that's what he means. It's different for guys. It's not addicting, it's soul damaging.

As a guy we never get messages and rarely get responses. It reassures guys that we're ugly, unwanted, unlovable, replaceable, and only worthy of receiving love if we're at least an 8/10 on looks and have a lot of money. Which is probably not many people on this site

So the best thing a guy can do is get off the site before it breaks them, and figure out how to accept being alone forever while watching good looking guys and girls experience affection that we never will…

Reactions: Aloneandinpain
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Better to be alone than to feel alone around people who you don't like. I'd rather be alone rather than having to deal with other people that make you feel that loneliness is the best outcome.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Better to be alone than to feel alone around people who you don't like. I'd rather be alone rather than having to deal with other people that make you feel that loneliness is the best outcome.
Totally agree.

Reactions: Circles
RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
Nothing kills self esteem better than taking a deep look into the mirror

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
In my case, I'm just hoping that I get used to the loneliness. I slowly am but I'm not used to it enough. Hopefully that changes soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
I don't think that's what he means. It's different for guys. It's not addicting, it's soul damaging.

As a guy we never get messages and rarely get responses. It reassures guys that we're ugly, unwanted, unlovable, replaceable, and only worthy of receiving love if we're at least an 8/10 on looks and have a lot of money. Which is probably not many people on this site

So the best thing a guy can do is get off the site before it breaks them, and figure out how to accept being alone forever while watching good looking guys and girls experience affection that we never will…
ig yeah, most guys have a hard time on dating apps. but honestly, i don't believe that not conventionally attractive guys and girls don't get partners. I think most of this just depends on luck, how you present yourself, and the circles you linger in. Dating apps are shitty I think its better to go out and meet people naturally..
dating apps are just based purely on looks and that's stupid. just bc someone won't immediately fall in love with someone doesn't mean feelings can't develop later.

A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
ig yeah, most guys have a hard time on dating apps. but honestly, i don't believe that not conventionally attractive guys and girls don't get partners. I think most of this just depends on luck, how you present yourself, and the circles you linger in. Dating apps are shitty I think its better to go out and meet people naturally..
dating apps are just based purely on looks and that's stupid. just bc someone won't immediately fall in love with someone doesn't mean feelings can't develop later.
I've no idea how to meet people "naturally". I don't have a social circle, I can't work (and if I did it would be from home). I don't drink, I can't handle noisy groups of people or busy/noisy places. For people like me, dating apps seem like the best option, yet they're a complete waste of time and energy.

I don't even think relationships are a real thing at this point.