epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
There is a way to do it, I have done it before but I can't find it in the settings now. Could anyone help ?

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, KleinerWolf and Alucard
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
wut
but why?
O.o
I can't let anyone peek into my screen and find out that I am on this site. They will start to worry about me.
The "Sanctioned Suicide" logo and text turns into a truck company's logo and text. It was in the settings somewhere. I can't seem to find it now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Marchioness, ocd is bad and 1 other person
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I just scroll down a tiny bit and the logo gets covered. I'll see if I can find something and report back.

e: couldn't find anything in settings. if you're on your computer you can use ublock origin to block an element and just click on the logo. it'll make it go away.

Last edited:
Reactions: epic
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I think @epic Is referring to the Incognito mode. I dunno if it's still a thing since the forum update. Here's a thread on it though.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/autospeed-same-day-auto-parts.16545/

Reactions: epic and Skathon
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
When they updated the site a couple weeks ago all the different modes including dark mode were removed and haven't been added back.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, MiserableBastard1995, wannabenorwegian and 4 others
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
When they updated the site a couple weeks ago all the different modes including dark mode were removed and haven't been added back.
I didn't even know these modes existed. I hope they're planning on adding them back

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, MiserableBastard1995, epic and 1 other person
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
If you install uBlock Origin, an excellent ad blocker that I would recommend just for that, you can right-click on things and block element. Great for hiding parts of websites that annoy you, cleaning up the empty spaces left by ads or just hiding animations because the motion is noisy.

At one point, I'm gonna have to get something to override css on sites so I can bring dark mode to everything.

• Wow
Reactions: Sensei, Abgrundanziehung, Pupuce and 1 other person
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
If you install uBlock Origin, an excellent ad blocker that I would recommend just for that, you can right-click on things and block element. Great for hiding parts of websites that annoy you, cleaning up the empty spaces left by ads or just hiding animations because the motion is noisy.
Thanks for the tip. I've been needing something like that so badly. I installed it about 1.5 sec after reading your post, lol.

Reactions: Finis Autem Spero
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
You can use ublock to hide the SS logo and any mention of suicide.

Reactions: chocolatebar