lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
Hello all,

Honestly life was looking pretty great for a while but recently I feel as if I've been losing my mind recently.

I'm currently in a tent right now and have all the materials necessary for a charcoal CTB. However I'm utterly terrified.

How do you come to peace with death?

Also yes I know I need to seal the tent. I have a tarp and some gorilla tape

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful and Forever Sleep
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I know that we will all die anyway no matter what

Nothing matters

After Death is non-existence forever which is the ultimate bliss

Nothing matters except avoiding extreme pain or extreme suffering horrible things horrible problems

To me Death/ non-existence forever is the greatest gift I could receive . All my problems solved instantly and forever .Non-existence forever = No problems no pain no suffering no bad memories ever . What could be better?. I can't suffer after I die so I'm safe finally. Relief I'm out of this horrible nightmare called life and this world forever I escaped to freedom

Nothing could ever threaten get me or harm me after Death. But they have most thinking it's much better to be living where so many horrible things can get out you

Last edited:
Reactions: poilala1, Imcantbreathe, kvsvenky100 and 1 other person
justwannaleave

justwannaleave

Dec 10, 2023
Personnaly I'm in peace with death because of my spiritual beliefs, I think I'm an immortal being reincarnated in a human body, and death is a chance for me to recover my true nature.

• Informative
Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude, Jeav, samsara_96 and 1 other person
lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
I'm drinking some of the isopropyl alcohol I have in hopes that it reduces SI.

I think I'm just afraid of what happens after. To me the idea that nothing happens doesn't make sense because reality can't subjectively exist without a perceiving consciousness. It's why we're experiencing this now and not the eternity prior to our birth. So I can't believe its nothing. But honestly it being nothing is terrifying too. I feel like I'm gazing into the horrifying weight of utter infinity and its driving me mad

• Love
Reactions: sorrowful
justwannaleave

justwannaleave

Dec 10, 2023
Everything is going to be fine believe me

Reactions: lifecouldbedream and lizzywizzy09
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you the best in finding your peace ❤️

Reactions: lifecouldbedream
lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
Well anyways does anyone know how much smoke burning the coals will produce? I'm in the woods and dont want to draw attention

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It shouldn't have much smoke once the black is burnt, it's the impurities that produce the visible smoke. I like the caution warnings, kind of reassuring..

lifecouldbedream

lifecouldbedream

Student
Oct 8, 2021
Well yes i'm going to burn the coals outside first until they stop smoking. But what do you think is my risk of being discovered?
It shouldn't have much smoke once the black is burnt, it's the impurities that produce the visible smoke. I like the caution warnings, kind of reassuring..

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the opposite way, I personally find comfort in death and I fear suffering in this existence, I believe death to simply be eternal nothingness where this cruel and painful existence is finally forgotten about and I'm permanently unable to suffer in any way, I only hope and wish for nothingness, it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, I'd never wish to exist.
But anyway I wish you all the best, I hope that you find what you search for.

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
By Acknowledging that there is no pain or suffer when you cease to exist, that all the harms of life, can no longer attack you, and that you're finally free.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Well yes i'm going to burn the coals outside first until they stop smoking. But what do you think is my risk of being discovered?
It depends but not much. You could start it and see. If it's too much then you put it out before it's noticed....