𝕊

𝕊m̆̈i͜͡𝖑£😊

Feb 2, 2022
1) What is better for an exit bag or a scuba diving mask, gas mask?
2) Is 25 liters per minute the best option?
3) If after a few breaths the head hurts, can this indicate the purity of the gas?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I'm using an EEBD hood--You can test the Nitrogen by using a cheap $30 oximeter--Take 4 or 5 deep breaths and check oximeter 30 seconds later--Try 15 liters for the test

Reactions: MelodyCymbal
𝕊

𝕊m̆̈i͜͡𝖑£😊

Feb 2, 2022
I'm using an EEBD hood--You can test the Nitrogen by using a cheap $30 oximeter--Take 4 or 5 deep breaths and check oximeter 30 seconds later--Try 15 liters for the test
Why exactly him? I read somewhere that consciousness is lost in 2 minutes and it is advisable to use 25l

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
1) What is better for an exit bag or a scuba diving mask, gas mask?
SCBA.

2) Is 25 liters per minute the best option?
SCBA and SCUBA don't work on LPM, they supply the gas on demand. For the ExitBag experiments have shown 15 LPM as the optimal flow rate.

3) If after a few breaths the head hurts, can this indicate the purity of the gas?
No, the purity must be tested using an O₂ analyzer, not by using yourself as a test subject.

𝕊

𝕊m̆̈i͜͡𝖑£😊

Feb 2, 2022
SCBA.

SCBA and SCUBA don't work on LPM, they supply the gas on demand. For the ExitBag experiments have shown 15 LPM as the optimal flow rate.

No, the purity must be tested using an O₂ analyzer, not by using yourself as a test subject.
Where did they get this information from?

𝕊

𝕊m̆̈i͜͡𝖑£😊

Feb 2, 2022
SCBA.

SCBA и SCUBA не работают на LPM, они потребляют газ по запросу. Для экспериментов ExitBag измеряется 15 л/мин как оптимальная скорость потока.

Нет, чистоту необходимо проверить с помощью анализатора O₂, а не на себе в качестве испытуемого.
Amazon product ASIN B010GMFRCC There is another option if that
Я использую капюшон EEBD. Вы можете проверить азот с помощью дешевого оксиметра за 30 долларов. Сделайте 4 или 5 глубоких вдохов и проверьте пульсоксиметр через 30 секунд. Попробуйте 15 литров для теста
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/any-medical-professionals-here-exit-bag-question.92925/ Why choose this option if it takes more time than the package and perhaps you know documented cases of its use?

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Why exactly him? I read somewhere that consciousness is lost in 2 minutes and it is advisable to use 25l
No, it doesn't matter, 15 or 25,your choice
Amazon product ASIN B010GMFRCC There is another option if that

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/any-medical-professionals-here-exit-bag-question.92925/ Why choose this option if it takes more time than the package and perhaps you know documented cases of its use?
Greenberg on the Exit Bag Inert Gas Mega Thread says the EEBD hood is a 'classier' way to go than using the Exit Bag--To me, its more reliable than the Exit Bag
You can still check the purity of the Nitrogen by holding your hands around the exit bag while taking a few deep breaths of Nitrogen--Then check your oximeter on your finger, takes about 20 to 30 seconds--My oxygen number plummeted from 98 to 45 after just 5 breaths

Last edited:
𝕊

𝕊m̆̈i͜͡𝖑£😊

Feb 2, 2022

Greenberg on the Exit Bag Inert Gas Mega Thread says the EEBD hood is a 'classier' way to go than using the Exit Bag--To me, its more reliable than the Exit Bag

You can still check the purity of the Nitrogen by holding your hands around the exit bag while taking a few deep breaths of Nitrogen--Then check your oximeter on your finger, takes about 20 to 30 seconds--My oxygen number plummeted from 98 to 45 after just 5 breaths
Those who died in an exit bag or other similar organizations also used 15L? I just met those who said that you need to use 20L more than once, and some argued that 25L and death occurs up to 40 minutes, loss of consciousness 2 minutes

Also, I have not seen documented cases with this method, for SCUBA I met 2 cases

Any reason to trust Greenberg? Who is he?

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Those who died in an exit bag or other similar organizations also used 15L?
Yep, 15 LPM is the standard due to the evidence generated by EXIT International (pages 120 and 121 of the PPeH version May 2022).

I just met those who said that you need to use 20L more than once, and some argued that 25L
There is no evidence of 20~25 LPM being better than 15 LPM for ExitBags.

death occurs up to 40 minutes, loss of consciousness 2 minutes
A proper N₂ setup would kill you ~5 minutes, 10 max. Loss of consciousness in a 0% O₂ environment will be in some deep breaths (assuming you fully exhaled before starting). The 40 minutes case happened in 1 subject on the Dignitas study using NRB (Non-ReBreather) masks due to external air leaking into the mask, so the subject wasn't breathing pure inert gas. The rest of the subjects died in ~5 minutes. The NRB mask is not explicitly designed to protect you from the external air, so it isn't an optimal solution.

Also, I have not seen documented cases with this method, for SCUBA I met 2 cases
The number of people using advanced methods like the EEBD hood is very small, so it's normal that there isn't any documented cases, most people use much more rudimentary methods. Most CTB's aren't documented at all, just a very little percent of them are documented and published in medical journals.

The EEBD hood is a system intended exactly for the subject matter (to breath a gas from a cylinder while being isolated and protected from the external gas), which is precisely what you need to CTB. It has one-way valves for CO₂ exhalation and it's a real commercial product used in industrial emergencies. You can use a flow rate higher than 15 LPM with EEBD hoods if you want.

Any reason to trust Greenberg? Who is he?
Greenberg is a retired doctor who is the author of the NitrogenExit blog.

Last edited:
Reactions: k1w1, MelodyCymbal and outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Yep, 15 LPM is the standard due to the evidence generated by EXIT International (pages 120 and 121 of the PPeH version May 2022).

A proper N₂ setup would kill you ~5 minutes, 10 max. Loss of consciousness in a 0% O₂ environment will be in some deep breaths (assuming you fully exhaled before starting). The 40 minutes case happened in 1 subject on the Dignitas study using NRB (Non-ReBreather) masks due to external air leaking into the mask, so the subject wasn't breathing pure inert gas. The rest of the subjects died in ~5 minutes. The NRB mask is not explicitly designed to protect you from the external air, so it isn't an optimal solution.

The number of people using advanced methods like the EEBD hood is very small, so it's normal that there isn't any documented cases, most people use much more rudimentary methods. Most CTB's aren't documented at all, just a very little percent of them are documented and published in medical journals.

The EEBD hood is a system intended exactly for the subject matter (to breath a gas from a cylinder while being isolated and protected from the external gas), which is precisely what you need to CTB. It has one-way valves for CO₂ exhalation and it's a real commercial product used in industrial emergencies. You can use a flow rate higher that 15 LPM with EEBD hoods if you want.

Great post, thanks

𝕊

𝕊m̆̈i͜͡𝖑£😊

Feb 2, 2022

The EEBD hood is a system intended exactly for the subject matter (to breath a gas from a cylinder while being isolated and protected from the external gas), which is precisely what you need to CTB. It has one-way valves for CO₂ exhalation and it's a real commercial product used in industrial emergencies. You can use a flow rate higher than 15 LPM with EEBD hoods if you want.

Yes, a useful post, but is it really possible to buy SCUBA within $300-400 or the kit will start from $1000? And then they are some kind of expensive, and also what are the pros and cons of SCUB from a diving mask?
There are also CPAP breathing masks, if they are compared from EEBD, which is better?

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
is it really possible to buy SCUBA within $300-400 or the kit will start from $1000?
I think this SCBA setup would be under $400 (excluding cylinder), including shipping and import taxes.
The Canadian source has full CTB kits ready to use but they are expensive ($1000+).

There are also CPAP breathing masks, if they are compared from EEBD, which is better?
EEBD is better than CPAP.
CPAP is not explicitly designed to protect you from the external air.

what are the pros and cons of SCUB from a diving mask?
SCBA (or SCUBA in Positive Pressure, which works the same as an SCBA) has no cons (except the price) and it's literally the best CTB method available.

𝕊

𝕊m̆̈i͜͡𝖑£😊

Feb 2, 2022
Well, in principle, this is all I wanted to know, it remains only to buy SCUB or SCUBA and the rest is up to me :)
The only thing is there can be photos or cases when someone used a fire breathing mask for this purpose?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
There is no need for that, the reliability of the SCBA is proven constantly by the thousand of firefighters and industry workers that use them daily. The well-known case of SlovakGuy was using a non-PP (non Positive Pressure) SCUBA, which is a worse version of SCBA.

𝕊

𝕊m̆̈i͜͡𝖑£😊

Feb 2, 2022
There is no need for that, the reliability of the SCBA is proven constantly by the thousand of firefighters and industry workers that use them daily. The well-known case of SlovakGuy was using a non-PP (non Positive Pressure) SCUBA, which is a worse version of SCBA.
Found this one, does it work?

Respirator mask

Attachments

• 3781719415_w640_h640_maska-respirator-polnolitsevaya-s.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
That mask isn't compatible with any modern demand valve.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Yep the blog is up and running.
You can know why you can't access it by reading the message on the screen (LOL).

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
That EEBD hood is connected directly to the regulator embedded in the Air cylinder and you can't detach it unless you cut it. After you have cut it you would have to adapt it to your regulator like Vizzy did.

A better option is to tell the supplier of the hood to change the hose for a longer one with the proper connector for your regulator, and of course buying only the hood without that Air cylinder. That way you avoid having to do the whole process of adapting the hood to the regulator like @Vizzy did.​

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
This EEBD hood is detachable from its regulator, so it could be connected to any flow regulator with an adapter. Or even be connected to an extension without modifying the original hose:​

𝕊

𝕊m̆̈i͜͡𝖑£😊

Feb 2, 2022
Этот колпак EEBD отсоединяется от регулятора, поэтому его можно подключить к любому регулятору расхода с помощью адаптера. Или даже подключиться к удлинителю, не модифицируя исходный шланг:​
View attachment 115835

This EEBD hood is detachable from its regulator, so it could be connected to any flow regulator with an adapter. Or even be connected to an extension without modifying the original hose:​
View attachment 115835
Hi, is there a link where I can buy this eebd that is in the picture?
+ adapter

Last edited: